watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Official Prediction Thread - Newcastle v Fulham

Started by rebel, December 18, 2020, 09:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

I'm thinking, Newcastle are doing better then I thought at the start of the season, they have match winners, a potent attack.
I'm going back us to get a win, 2 - 0, they let too many goals in. We need to go for it.

Newcastle 0 - 2 Fulham

roberto w6

Fingers crossed!
I'll also be closely following other games and hoping for victories from Liverpool, Sheff Utd, Man U, Villa and Wolves
It would be so great to go into 2021 with a gap between us and the bottom 3 and particularly 3pts and GD above Burnley to take account of their game in hand

filham

We looked tired on Wednesday and can't see how we are going to be refreshed after the long journey to Newcastle.
No doubt we are on the edge of a goal drought and our only hope is he return of a fully fit Mitro to produce a real goal threat.
Afraid our players will be bringing nothing with them on that long journey home on Sunday morning. Love to be wrong, a point would be a welcomed Christmas present.

Southdowns White

Newcastle do let the odd goal in with their style of football, I doubt whether they will change their system for little old Fulham, being at home they will come out and attack us, hopefully leaving those gaps that were not available against Brighton. I see nothing but a win for us. Of course it's football and it's Fulham, we could be 3-0 down at half time!

Finnans Right Peg

2-1 win for fulham lookman and mitro

Happy xmas

rebel

Slaphead in Qatar

I would start lemina and Reed in the first 11. We need to get stuck into them and then I think we can get something out of this.

Also we need a bit of team rotation so that with all the Xmas games players don't fatigue. So please give cairney a start above rlc. And if mitro is fit start him over cav

General

Quote from: roberto w6 on December 18, 2020, 09:32:19 AM
Fingers crossed!
I'll also be closely following other games and hoping for victories from Liverpool, Sheff Utd, Man U, Villa and Wolves
It would be so great to go into 2021 with a gap between us and the bottom 3 and particularly 3pts and GD above Burnley to take account of their game in hand

Take a Sheff Utd vs Brighton draw myself...

rebel

Quote from: General on December 18, 2020, 11:36:31 AM
Quote from: roberto w6 on December 18, 2020, 09:32:19 AM
Fingers crossed!

Take a Sheff Utd vs Brighton draw myself...

I think things will click for Sheff Utd, all bad runs come to an end. Sheff Utd to win. They showed some intensity against Man Utd, thing is that Brighton showed that against us.

bog

Can we ever forget the 1-4 away win when Sourpuss was in charge?    :022:

092.gif 

filham

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 18, 2020, 12:09:10 PM
1-3 FFC. Have a feeling.
If we were to score two goals Parker would totally shut up shop. Don't expect more than 2 goals away at Newcastle.

Dr Know

Quote from: filham on December 18, 2020, 09:57:33 AM
We looked tired on Wednesday and can't see how we are going to be refreshed after the long journey to Newcastle.
No doubt we are on the edge of a goal drought and our only hope is he return of a fully fit Mitro to produce a real goal threat.
Afraid our players will be bringing nothing with them on that long journey home on Sunday morning. Love to be wrong, a point would be a welcomed Christmas present.
Long journey ?  Home on Sunday  ?   Surely the team would fly up today and fly back after the game on Saturday !

FFC1987

FFC In Oz

2-1 Newcastle.  Late goal by Wilson against the run of play to break our hearts

3 Cherries

Fulham will be fine - Newcastle will be knackered also after conceding 5

Same team as before but swap Lemina to start for Reed

Mitro on as sub 10 mins before the end (as long as we are winning by 2 clear goals!) he cannot run!!??

Hasn't the sub bench been increased to 9 now?

TC preferred sub over AK47

We NEED that striker in the window  079.gif

Fernhurst

Difficult trick for Scott to produce intensive games so close together.
For the first time for ages I was confident of getting a winning result against Brighton and was proved wrong...... will be watching with everything crossed.
We definitely need a winning run to avoid the relegation trapdoor.

COYW  049:gif
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fernhurst

Quote from: bog on December 18, 2020, 11:53:20 AM

092.gif 

Captain, was that the game Steeed dominated in the style of The Maestro including the pass inside the fullback for Boa to finish???
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 18, 2020, 01:18:46 PM
Quote from: bog on December 18, 2020, 11:53:20 AM

092.gif 

Captain, was that the game Steeed dominated in the style of The Maestro including the pass inside the fullback for Boa to finish???

I thought that was the game we had 4 shots to about 20 and won 4-1 ... Collins John scored a brace from memory