watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Cup

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 30, 2020, 07:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

I agree that the main priority for Fulham has to be staying up.  With that said I still Fulham can go for a win and try to go as far as Fulham can in the FA Cup.  Forf me it's all about man management and playing a few fringe players if certain players need a rest for whatever reason. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Woolly Mammoth

We will not stay up if we are afraid to put our foot in the water. We also won't stay up if you fall into the trap of trying to pick and chose what matches to win and what matches do not matter, that is fools gold and a recipe for failure and disappointment and only for the faint hearted, and big hearts win matches not faint hearts who are afraid of the chance of success.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

kiwian

The FA cup is part of every season, why treat it any differently to league games? A good chance to play squad players (if they are good enough). The object of the game is to win every match.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

The Rational Fan

We have a decent team even if we rest the 1st team 

Cav/Mitro
Kebano   Onamah  Seri Kamara
                 KMac
     Bryan Ream Hector Odoi
                 Rodak

Teams that avoid injuries in their first season up like Wilves and Sheffield United do best.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 02, 2020, 12:32:48 AM
We will not stay up if we are afraid to put our foot in the water. We also won't stay up if you fall into the trap of trying to pick and chose what matches to win and what matches do not matter, that is fools gold and a recipe for failure and disappointment and only for the faint hearted, and big hearts win matches not faint hearts who are afraid of the chance of success.
:plus one:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

hongkongfulham

Looking forward to some of the fringe guys getting a run. Hopefully they are chomping at the bit!

The Cravenette

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 02, 2020, 03:00:35 AM
We have a decent team even if we rest the 1st team 

Cav/Mitro
Kebano   Onamah  Seri Kamara
                 KMac
     Bryan Ream Hector Odoi
                 Rodak

Teams that avoid injuries in their first season up like Wilves and Sheffield United do best.

When do we revise the squad list?  Presumably we can't play those not listed, or is it different for the cup?

FFC In Oz

Winning breeds confidence - it's all about mindset.

Yes, the Cup provides an opportunity to rest a few weary bodies and play some squad players in their place - but with each and every victory players become more and more assured in their abilities, and more confident in their team mates. 

We need to go in to every game with the right mentality.

bobbo

It's not written in stone that we'd beat qpr. But i hope we do.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Whitestone

I'd like to see us progress but the reality is we have a game against Man Utd three days after the QPR match so I fully expect to see some regular starters rested with that in mind.

copthornemike

If our club approach the QPR match with the complacency I suspect Leicester appeared to have for us the other night then we will get beaten.
Hopefully Scot will be emphasising to the squad that isolated wins, as welcome as they are, need to progress to consecutive wins whatever the opposition.