Mince n Tatties

Great for the non league sides.
Marine v Spuds
Stockport v West Spam
Chorley v Derby.

St Eve

Unfortunately we never take it seriously

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quite happy to go out of the FA cup as soon as possible, it's all about the league this year.

Woolly Mammoth

I think it is time for another good Cup run, and after about 141 years it is time we won it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sir Alec of good Stock

71/72 FA Cup 3rd round away at QPR was my first Fulham away game.
1-0 up at half time thanks to a cracker from Jimmy Conway at the School End and then a 2nd half equaliser from Terry Mancini.
Replay at The Cottage the following Tuesday. 1-0 down at half time, Tony Hazell I think, and then 2 second half goals by Roger Cross.
A couple of really lively London derbies both on and off the pitch with loads of Fulham in The Loft and then QPR returning the favour in the replay. Incredibly exciting for a 13 year old.
Going to school next day I remember a headline of "Fulham Cross out QPR". Funny how you remember these things!

fulhamfever

I have a Marine Season Ticket :-)

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Well at least two  Premiership teams will go out in the 3rd Round!

We Are Premier League

Great opportunity for the fringe players, and players erturning from injury) to get a game (or hopefully 3 or 4...)

Rodak, Bryan, Kongolo, Tete, Kebano etc.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on December 01, 2020, 01:47:35 AM
Quite happy to go out of the FA cup as soon as possible, it's all about the league this year.

We keep reading this season after season.
We've got the squad to go for it.
Let's win something.🏆

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 01, 2020, 05:41:43 PM

Let's win something.🏆

Exactly. What's wrong with trying to win every game? Gets a winning mentality into the players. All the most successful clubs try and win everythign they enter, we're no worse.

Dr Know

Quote from: Sir Alec of good Stock on December 01, 2020, 12:09:44 PM
1-0 up at half time thanks to a cracker from Jimmy Conway at the School End and then a 2nd half equaliser from Terry Mancini.
Replay at The Cottage the following Tuesday. 1-0 down at half time, Tony Hazell I think, and then 2 second half goals by Roger Cross.
A couple of really lively London derbies both on and off the pitch with loads of Fulham in The Loft and then QPR returning the favour in the replay. Incredibly exciting for a 13 year old.
Going to school next day I remember a headline of "Fulham Cross out QPR". Funny how you remember these things!
My memory is fading but I thought we went 1-0 up in the replay !

Sir Alec of good Stock

Quote from: Dr Know on December 01, 2020, 05:57:28 PM
Quote from: Sir Alec of good Stock on December 01, 2020, 12:09:44 PM
My memory is fading but I thought we went 1-0 up in the replay !
No definitely 1-0 down at HT as Roger Cross scored both of his goals when we were attacking the Hammersmith End in the 2nd half.

St Eve

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 01, 2020, 05:41:43 PM

Let's win something.🏆
The usual debate. I think we should take it seriously for a change. Winning is a good thing

Twig

Have never comprehended wanting to lose games. Never have, never will.

Woolly Mammoth

Winning becomes a habit, I even want to win the toss. Just as losing becomes a habit. You have to have a winning mentality to win any game hard or not so hard.
The FA cup is a competition which means competing. Not bursting into tears because some are afraid of winning as it it might give us extra matches, so what. It did not do us any harm in 1975 or in the Euro run, in fact it did us the power of good because it improved our League form on both occasions, maybe it was because  the team didn't have enough time between games to think and worry about the next game.
Pussycats win nothing but Lions do.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

karldutton

Main priority is staying up this season. But do not mind Fulham every now and then giving QPR a nice spank  :dead horse: