https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zambo

Started by sunburywhite, November 30, 2020, 10:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

crazily good player

Caedal

We're going to get a HUGE offer for him in January/the summer. Whether we can hang on to him or not is debatable. He's the kind of player I could see Guardiola going for

itombomb

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on December 01, 2020, 11:17:22 AM
Unbelievable assist, as was his other assist in the league against Leeds. He's even better than Mousa Dembele was for us.
I'm not sure about that but I do think he's the best player we've had since Dembele.

He is an exceptional footballer, and like Mousa the only thing he's relatively lacking is goals. Tielemans is a very good player, and Anguissa just blew him away yesterday.

The unfortunate thing is, like Dembele he's too good for us (that's not being negative just a reflection of where the club are at this moment, even if we stay up). He is capable of playing every week in a top tier CL team. With the Khan's money we don't need to sell him, but the Summer would probably be the time where we'd get the most for him - he'd still have two years left on his contract so we could demand a lot (at least the same amount Arsenal paid for Partey).