more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zambo

Started by sunburywhite, November 30, 2020, 10:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

You have to give it to him, what a driving run to set up the first goal
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

PaulJ123

Absolute class.

Wouldn't look out of place for Liverpool or Man City.

Statto

Quote from: PaulJ123 on November 30, 2020, 10:17:18 PM
Absolute class.

Exactly my thoughts

RaySmith

He's a Rolls Royce of a player..

rebel

Yes, but he should be doing that a lot more. Really want to see him dominate matches. Can he do that for the next 6 matches.

The good news is that when we played in the Prem previously, his best performances came against Man City.

Simply91

Interesting statistic earlier today from the premier league - second most successful dribbles in the league! Only Traore ahead of him! Beats salah and Mane interestingly

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1915670#!

sonnyjim

One of my favourite players in the team, I can't say enough good things about him. It is impressive how someone of his size is that quick and good on the ball.

I hope we can hold on to him for a while but I'm guessing the big teams will be bidding for him in January.

Sgt Fulham

His assist today was incredible. The pace, the power, and the pass. Watch how the Leicester player bounces off of him. He is very good. I noticed he really closed down well today too, and won us possession on multiple occasions. Long may it continue, and I'm very pleased for both him and us that he is showing that we got the better of the deal with Marseille.

AnOldBrownie

St Eve

KingofCheese

Quote from: Simply91 on November 30, 2020, 10:23:28 PM
Interesting statistic earlier today from the premier league - second most successful dribbles in the league! Only Traore ahead of him! Beats salah and Mane interestingly

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1915670#!

Mane and Salah are more about one touch give and go players rather than midfield dynamos
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

FFC In Oz

Brilliant game.

I really like him starting next to Reed, with RLC up supporting the front men. 

He's so strong, and controls the ball so well.  Timed the pass to Lookman perfectly.

Andy S

And to think a lot on here were saying that we should get rid earlier in the season.

Herbie

He looks so comfortable on the ball.  He really reminds me of Dembele.

Oakeshott

"I hope we can hold on to him for a while but I'm guessing the big teams will be bidding for him in January."

So what? We don't need to sell and to sell any of our key players in January would be suicidal.

As we found two years ago it is difficult for a struggling team to pick up good players in January (which of course applies to Sheffield United, WBA, Burnley and Brighton as well as us), so any of that "mini league" with serious hopes of staying in the Prem. will be doing everything they can not to lose anyone important because no way is a replacement likely to fill the gap.

Now, if someone comes looking for Seri ...

davew

Absolute class.

+1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Right now Areola and Anguissa must be the first names on the team sheet and if things continue in a similar manner until the end of the season one of them will be chosen as our player of the season.
Much too early for such a prediction I know, a lot of football yet to be played, but Anquissa is really looking good and more than justifying his transfer fee.

@jolslover

Absolute class.

+1
STH H3

Bassey the warrior

Unbelievable assist, as was his other assist in the league against Leeds. He's even better than Mousa Dembele was for us.

fulhamfever

Reminds me of when a certain Javier Mascherano signed for West Ham and flopped because the team was in a horrible situation and at LIVERPOOL you saw his true potential. When Zambo signed for us a lot of expectation and adapting to a new league and a system he was not use to. Went on loan to Villarreal to find his form again, did that and came back and has shown us why we paid that kind of money for him.