2 (1%)
Lemina 🔁 68'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 203

Voting closed: December 07, 2020, 05:50:11 PM

RaySmith

Quote from: cottage expat on December 05, 2020, 09:52:25 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 05, 2020, 07:41:50 PM
Agree about Areola and Tosin, but spare a thought for Anderson, time and time again Anderson had to cover for Aina, a few times when Aina was caught out of position again and again Anderson got him out of jail. Aina is not Premier quality with poor positional sense, but thanks to Anderson and our keeper, Tosin and Robinson we kept them from scoring in the second half. I thought Harrison Reed and Zambo stuck at it and we are becoming more resilient, shame about the first 20 mins and a homer referee.

+1

0001.jpeg

Agree with Woolly - I also thought Andersen was really  commanding.

Bassey the warrior

Areola hands down, though Anguissa and Adarabioyo were excellent too. When Areola arrived I was one of those that argued that Rodak shouldn't be dropped and it was indeed harsh on him, but Areola has been a revelation. He could prove the difference between going down and staying up.

Statto

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on December 07, 2020, 10:30:05 AM
When Areola arrived I was one of those that argued that Rodak shouldn't be dropped and it was indeed harsh on him, but Areola has been a revelation. He could prove the difference between going down and staying up.

+1, same here

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on December 07, 2020, 10:30:05 AM
Areola hands down, though Anguissa and Adarabioyo were excellent too. When Areola arrived I was one of those that argued that Rodak shouldn't be dropped and it was indeed harsh on him, but Areola has been a revelation. He could prove the difference between going down and staying up.

Areola's who scored statistics indicate he is the 2nd Best Keeper in the Premier League this season, after his Man City performance it is hard to argue with the statistics.

filham

I too felt that Rodac deserved to keep his place but yet again I am voting for Areola as MOM, he is magnificent in every game.

Also Anguissa put in another outstanding performance.