watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joachim Anderson

Started by 70sPimlico, December 13, 2020, 10:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

Problem is even if Lyon do well this season he has to break into that squad and break up a decent CB pairing to get into the squad (those CB's that are already making a claim for that starting 11 role).

Wolf

Should we stay up a nice four year deal in the Premier League and £25M to Lyon - I could see that happening
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

gang

If he was in Lyons' plans he wouldn't be here. Let's hope he maintains his performances and decides to stay.

Bill2

He is playing very well as are a number of others, so expect other Clubs to start sniffing around. Don't know if his loan agreement has a return clause but hope not as I can see him and Areola being in demand from a number of clubs.
Did anyone see Robinson made Crouches team of the week in the paper today.

filham

On this board we have been crying out for good centre backs for a long time, it looks as is with Anderson and Adarabioya our demands have at last been met. They are the best we have had since Hangeland and Hughes.

Tony Khan should now be working hard to ensure they don't leave.

Jim©

Quote from: gang on December 14, 2020, 12:09:42 PM
If he was in Lyons' plans he wouldn't be here. Let's hope he maintains his performances and decides to stay.

Exactly this.
He's already said on a few occasions how much he likes it here and especially keeps mentioning Parker. I think we'd have a great chance of getting him IF (underlined and in bold) we stay up!

alfie

He also stated that he wanted to go back to Lyon at the end of his loan.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

David Allen Crankshaw

Couldn't we send Seri to Lyon as an exchange?

LC

Quote from: Wolf on December 14, 2020, 12:02:18 PM
Should we stay up a nice four year deal in the Premier League and £25M to Lyon - I could see that happening

Yeah this is what I see as well. Maybe £20m with add one though

hongkongfulham

Think it will largely depend on where we finish. Obviously any move is dependent on us staying up, but if we scrape 17th then its a hard sell, given we probably wont be able to recruit that well in the summer. If performances like Liverpool continue and we can creep in to the lower middle of the table I can see it happening.

He's got the type of chip on his shoulder (I say that lovingly) that we have so desperately needed at the back.

We Are Premier League

Lyon have a strong CB pairing in Dneayer and Marcelo atm, the problem is that Marcelo is turning 34 so they may wish to replace him with JA. If they get into Champions league he will probably be gone.

RaySmith

Quote from: hongkongfulham on December 15, 2020, 04:49:59 AM
Think it will largely depend on where we finish. Obviously any move is dependent on us staying up, but if we scrape 17th then its a hard sell, given we probably wont be able to recruit that well in the summer. If performances like Liverpool continue and we can creep in to the lower middle of the table I can see it happening.

He's got the type of chip on his shoulder (I say that lovingly) that we have so desperately needed at the back.

I think  staying up is the thing , no matter where we finish, we'll still be a Prem team, with that foundation to build on, and that money coming in, and thus may be attractive to Andersen, who might want to stay if he can, since he's already done so well - captain, and already a  fan favourite, and sure of a first team place.
He could achieve things with us,  which could appeal.

A lot different than if we're relegated to the Championship.

Statto

Agree with RaySmith.

If we go down of course he'll go but if we stay up, I think we'll spend big again and the future will look very promising.

Remember London is better than Lyon, the PL is better than Ligue One, and being captain and starting every week is better than being an anonymous 4th or 5th choice squad player.

Huxley

Quote from: Statto on December 15, 2020, 09:22:02 AM
Agree with RaySmith.

If we go down of course he'll go but if we stay up, I think we'll spend big again and the future will look very promising.

Remember London is better than Lyon, the PL is better than Ligue One, and being captain and starting every week is better than being an anonymous 4th or 5th choice squad player.

Lyon is actually a really nice place. Great resteraunt scene, less crowded, ski slopes with 2 hours drive, cheap wine.....

HV71

Lyon is actually a really nice place. Great resteraunt scene, less crowded, ski slopes with 2 hours drive, cheap wine.....

We've got Putney Pies , Guildford and Brentwood ski slopes and London Pride ...
No contest

Statto

I'm sure Lyon is a lovely holiday/retirement destination but if I was a good looking 24 year old millionaire I'd be after a bit more action personally

rebel

Lets do well and see where we are, he's only going to get better. Already has an understanding with Tosin & co.

Moltobueno

Surely wouldn't be given armband for just one season, obviously Parker has big plans with him and hopefully will convince him to stay

Wingnut

TK needs to get this deal done asap. Only a matter of time before some of the bigger PL clubs come in for him. Ditto for Alphy.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.