Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

He must become ours.

Absolute quality

fulhamben

Quote from: 70sPimlico on December 13, 2020, 10:40:45 PM
He must become ours.

Absolute quality
if we could get him, i reckon he will replace zambo as our record signing. they paid over 20 million for him two seasons ago. his performances might just price him out of our range
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

He is quality and we need him in the spine of our team.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

YankeeJim

Reading this tread, it occurred to me that this could have been written about Hector at the beginning of this year ort at other times, the Viking or Mawson. We have been void of a quality CB since Brede. Still, Anderson does seem to be best of the lot, except perhaps for Adarabioyo.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Somerset Fulham

I would be amazed if he is at either Fulham or Lyon next season.

From what I see, he is absolutely top drawer.

fulhamben

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on December 13, 2020, 10:56:52 PM
I would be amazed if he is at either Fulham or Lyon next season.

From what I see, he is absolutely top drawer.
yes thats my worry too

Craven Mad

Would love him to stay, but he was quite clear in interview that he wants to return to Lyon and fight for his place there.

You never know what'll happen, but I don't think it's a given that we could tempt him to stay even if we threw money at Lyon

fulhamben

Quote from: Craven Mad on December 13, 2020, 11:01:49 PM
Would love him to stay, but he was quite clear in interview that he wants to return to Lyon and fight for his place there.

You never know what'll happen, but I don't think it's a given that we could tempt him to stay even if we threw money at Lyon
they are in the title hunt too this season and might have champions league next season too. that said if he keeps us up, its job done isnt it. we will possibly only be looking for one cb in the summer so should be easier to get what we need rather than a mass scramble to replace the whole back four with back ups

fcfulham55

He's not be MOM, but he's always a contender for 1 of our best players.  Very consistent 8 out of 10's.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

ChesterTheTabby

He's incredible, and a real captain at that too.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Rj Fulham

He might want to fight for his spot at Lyon  next season, but still plenty of time between now and the end of the season,  if he enjoys his time here and we stay up, his desires might change  :dft012:

G_Gribby

If Joachim was Swedish he probably would be named Anderson, but his Danish.

:023:
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

rebel

It didn't work out at Lyon, it could be to do with lots of things, i.e. doesn't get on with the manager, football style etc. He might settle at Fulham, who knows. He has always wanted to play in The Premiership, why leave, if we maintain our status.

He's going to be a 'Colossus' for us.

Milo

Hmm when London opens up and he gets settled it might be a different story. Especially if we sign Areola etc on permanents. Let's wait and see.

Enigma

We currently don't have an option to make permanent but that can't stop us putting in a bid.

Stevieboy

I think with fans in the stadium would help to show him some love and how much we appreciate him.

blingo

Quote from: Rj Fulham on December 14, 2020, 07:47:46 AM
He might want to fight for his spot at Lyon  next season, but still plenty of time between now and the end of the season,  if he enjoys his time here and we stay up, his desires might change  :dft012:

The Cottage has a certain magic about it. What if Lyon don't want him back (wishful thinking of course).

wolfie

i prefer him as captain over cairney

Sgt Fulham

If he continues on current form I would not object to throwing £40m at Lyon to secure his signing. Of course then it would be up to the player but we can only do our best.

rebel

After agreeing his loan move, Andersen said: "I'm really happy to make this move. I'm looking forward to playing in the Premier League and playing for a nice club like Fulham. "It's a league I've been following since I was a child and it's a big, big dream to play in the Premier League, so I'm looking forward to it."5 Oct 2020