more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Vaccine

Started by Dodgin, December 14, 2020, 10:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Quote from: blingo on April 02, 2021, 12:24:15 PM
I have declined it so far Mr Southcoast, and i'm going to be 65 in July  and I am insulin dependant. It is my right and I have (until now) still got my freedom of speech. I have no doubt though that eventually if I want to travel, that I will have to take it. If it is working then protect the vulnerable and let the rest live normal lives. What percentage of under 60s have died from the virus? The latest in Spain now is that you have to wear a mask on the beach. That to me seems ridiculous. But that is MY opinion. The actions of governments will kill more people and put more people into poverty that covid will

Reading this makes me sad, i have seen many people under 65 who have unfortunately had a hard time with Covid. I respect your freedom of speech but this whole government control talk is crazy. I wish you luck in avoiding the virus and that your freedom of speech protects you

Sammyffc

Quote from: Porthogs FC on March 30, 2021, 01:28:49 PM
Quote from: blingo on March 30, 2021, 12:39:48 PM
I still maintain that there is no need to vaccinate the entire population for a virus with a 99.7% recovery rate. Governments and the WHO have brainwashed the majority into believing that the vaccine is the answer to everything and there are many many arguments against. Blingo still not happy about taking the jab.
to each their own. I see it like the flu shot, which most of us have received. Additionally, not being vaccinated against the upcoming strain changes is what I wouldn't be excited about. So I will get the poke.

My philiosy is , i will take the jab when i am offered it. I would rather take it than take the risk of complaining in heaven on how life on earth sucked because government control made me not want to protect my life

blingo

Quote from: Sammyffc on April 02, 2021, 07:02:27 PM
I still maintain that there is no need to vaccinate the entire population for a virus with a 99.7% recovery rate. Governments and the WHO have brainwashed the majority into believing that the vaccine is the answer to everything and there are many many arguments against. Blingo still not happy about taking the jab.
to each their own. I see it like the flu shot, which most of us have received. Additionally, not being vaccinated against the upcoming strain changes is what I wouldn't be excited about. So I will get the poke.

My philiosy is , i will take the jab when i am offered it. I would rather take it than take the risk of complaining in heaven on how life on earth sucked because government control made me not want to protect my life

If you believe in heaven and hell that is lol.

sunburywhite

Quote from: blingo on April 02, 2021, 01:54:46 PM
I understand your pov Mr Plodder, but am not entirely convinced it is solely the vaccine. MOST people recover from covid anyway. It was like a mild cold with my daughter in law 27 but killed my aunty in three days 91.  What does not convinced me is that they are vaccinating entire populations for something that in excess of 97% of people infected recover from it, so should we look for herd immunity or inject with something that we can not be sure is 100% safe? J & J have just recalled a massive amount of doses, what if they had got through and had been used? Would people have had side effects or been lulled into a false sense of security believing that they had had a vaccine that worked? All in my view and everyone should do what they think is right.

Yeah, they have done so well with denying it in Brazil havent they?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Sammyffc

Quote from: blingo on April 02, 2021, 07:15:04 PM

HAHA that is true !!! just be safe x

Sammyffc

Quote from: sunburywhite on April 02, 2021, 07:18:13 PM
Quote from: blingo on April 02, 2021, 01:54:46 PM
I understand your pov Mr Plodder, but am not entirely convinced it is solely the vaccine. MOST people recover from covid anyway. It was like a mild cold with my daughter in law 27 but killed my aunty in three days 91.  What does not convinced me is that they are vaccinating entire populations for something that in excess of 97% of people infected recover from it, so should we look for herd immunity or inject with something that we can not be sure is 100% safe? J & J have just recalled a massive amount of doses, what if they had got through and had been used? Would people have had side effects or been lulled into a false sense of security believing that they had had a vaccine that worked? All in my view and everyone should do what they think is right.

Yeah, they have done so well with denying it in Brazil havent they?

I have many friends in Brazil and they are all literally scared for their lives. It has ravaged the country to devastating effect

JoelH5

You talk about freedom of speech and then laugh when someone says they believe in heaven.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

blingo

Quote from: JoelH5 on April 02, 2021, 11:58:48 PM

You talk about freedom of speech and then laugh when someone says they believe in heaven.

Everyone is free to believe in whatever they like Joel. It wasn't offensive it was a simple statement, some do believe and some don't, it's a personal choice.

JoelH5

Quote from: blingo on April 03, 2021, 09:39:53 AM

Everyone is free to believe in whatever they like Joel. It wasn't offensive it was a simple statement, some do believe and some don't, it's a personal choice.

It was offensive, Blingo, as you laughed at what he believes in. Don't try and backtrack now. Surprising for someone with such strong opinions.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

blingo

Quote from: JoelH5 on April 03, 2021, 11:25:57 AM

It was offensive, Blingo, as you laughed at what he believes in. Don't try and backtrack now. Surprising for someone with such strong opinions.

It was NOT offensive Joel, Sammy laughed at it and it was him who it was directed to. So what exactly is it that has got to you? And I never back track my friend.

FFC1987

Laughing at ones opinion, or even being critical of it is part and parcel of freedom of speech.....That works both ways though. I also don't believe (and correct me if im wrong) that Blingo mentioned others shouldn't laugh at him for his opinion on vaccines (or belittle) he just said he had a right to that opinion......

Sammyffc

Quote from: blingo on April 03, 2021, 11:48:37 AM

It was NOT offensive Joel, Sammy laughed at it and it was him who it was directed to. So what exactly is it that has got to you? And I never back track my friend.

Just to add here, i wasn't offended i took it as a joke and yeh haha

toshes mate

Firstly let me say I have had both doses of my Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine but that was my choice and is not an indication to anyone that I am pro-vaccine or anti-vaccine.  I believe every medical treatment advocated by a medical professional should be questioned until you, the individual, are satisfied that it is worth a shot (pun intended).  No one should be forced or co-erced by groupthink into anything.  Our freedom is priceless and I am not going to throw it away lightly to suit others on any account.  That applies to many things these days including MSM censorship, human caused climate change advocacy, racism, sexism, genderism, Marxism, Covid-19 policy, or any other matter which instantly divides people.  We should all respect our freedoms and fight for others to have their freedoms too.  We should listen to all points of view before making up our minds about stuff, and be big enough to admit bad judgement when it happens. It's a very great pity in my opinion that not enough of us seem able to think for themselves and, much worse, that our media channels make it harder for people to do that.

The matter of vaccines has good news and bad news.  The good is that it appears the vaccines will not be troubled by variants except for people for whom being vaccinated was not going to be enough anyway.  That is not just applicable to Covid-19 but to any other vaccine that dosedn't work for certain individuals.  The bad news about the vaccines is not something you'll read about in MSM but you may want to look up Tucker Carlson of Fox News fame on the subjecct of post Covid vaccination deaths in the US.  He is not scaremongering but has simply raised the question as to why the authorities have not published the data thus far.  Once again we see evidence of MSM bias and all of us should be scared of that bias - all of us.

Fulhamfan666

aaannnd triggered.