more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brighton game

Started by JoelH5, December 13, 2020, 09:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Quote from: RoyTund on December 14, 2020, 10:43:10 AM
I think despite the obvious comments that no game is technically a must win unless it's the game you have to win to stay up no one can surely underestimate the importance of Wednesday. Brighton know it looking at their forum. If we are going to stay up we needs wins and must not lose against a relegation rival.
I agree, shame it looks as though our fans won't be allowed to attend though.  They certainly played their part yesterday.

WindyCity

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 14, 2020, 10:19:09 AM
Lose to Brighton and the doodoo gets deeper.

This is where I'm at regarding "must win" v BHA.  I just don't want to see FFC getting further down in the R zone.  It just makes it harder for the team to crawl back up.  And other teams around us will also be picking up their points.  Right now, while we've seen improvement in how FFC is playing, it is critical to build on that and start showing results against teams around us.  I view this as close to a must-win game as there is, regardless how you define it.

RaySmith

So what if by some chance we don't win?
Do we just give up?

I obviously hope we  will win, but you can lose to anybody in the Prem, or even the EFL.

And IF we lose or draw, there is still all to play for, and we should turn our attention to the next game.

Our recent  good pay and results, should give us the confidence to keep going and not drop our heads, if we lose a game.

WindyCity

I don't think fans or players will just give up or drop heads should the BHA result not be favorable.

Fulham 442

Quote from: WindyCity on December 14, 2020, 06:11:56 PM
No but we have to start picking up some points soon or well be cut adrift and this should be a game we can win, especially coming just after our fantastic performance against Liverpool.
I don't think fans or players will just give up or drop heads should the BHA result not be favorable.

WindyCity

Quote from: Fulham 442 on December 14, 2020, 06:42:57 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on December 14, 2020, 06:11:56 PM
No but we have to start picking up some points soon or well be cut adrift and this should be a game we can win, especially coming just after our fantastic performance against Liverpool.

Agreed!

brightster

Apparently Lamptey is struggling to be fit according to the FA fantasy league team news!
Hamstring injury - 75% chance of playing,

Now if correct is a big bonus for us, will let Robinson get forward without the worry of Lamptey!

epsomraver

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on December 14, 2020, 03:24:16 PM
Actually 00.01 on Wednesday - so I think Brighton game will not inc spectators ??????
0001.jpeg

SP

Only saw the highlights of last nights game at Leiceester but it appeared they may be targeting Dan Burn & exploiting his 'turning circle'?

kiwian

Quote from: RaySmith on December 14, 2020, 05:56:41 PM
Do we just give up?

I obviously hope we  will win, but you can lose to anybody in the Prem, or even the EFL.

And IF we lose or draw, there is still all to play for, and we should turn our attention to the next game.

Our recent  good pay and results, should give us the confidence to keep going and not drop our heads, if we lose a game.
It's my birthday on Wednesday so we will win, mind you same time last year we lost 0-3 to Barnsley at home. Time to level the ledger.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

rebel

If we continue to put in the same level of performance, then we will win. Anything less then it a step back. We did most of the basics against Liverpool really well. The same intensity for 90 minutes plus, then we will cause Brighton real problems.

rebel

Quote from: kiwian on December 15, 2020, 07:31:52 AM
Quote from: RaySmith on December 14, 2020, 05:56:41 PM
Do we just give up?

It's my birthday on Wednesday so we will win, mind you same time last year we lost 0-3 to Barnsley at home. Time to level the ledger.

Happy Birthday for Wednesday.

RaySmith

Last time we played Brighton in the Prem, we 2-0 down after 15 minutes, and at  at half time, but stormed back in the second half to win  4-2, with goals from Chambers, Mitro and Vietto.

I was there, getting completely soaked at the front of the Hammy End.

Hopes were raised for the next game at Palace, but  we sadly didn't  turn up, and Ranieri's tactics  were strongly criticised. And we all know what happened next.

WE have a lot different team  from then - how many of that evening's team  will play tomorrow? and a different manager of course.