watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Penalty

Started by alfie, December 19, 2020, 09:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

If the ref had looked at the close up view, he would have seen the cheat throw himself down
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

_Putney_

Absolutely insane decision

SG

I give up on football I really do

RaySmith

Corrupt or incompetent  refs - the game's gone completely.
We had a shout for a pen on lookman in the fisrt half that  was a lot mor justified and they didn't even look at it.

Sick of this - ******* refs.

bobby01

Absolute disgrace from var and ref, why if you make ref look at screen are you only showing one angle. Beginning to think they are useless or corrupt.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

southwest6

Words fail me. Yes, a foul, but how on earth is that a pen? The evidence is THERE. It's right f****** there. Yet, they willingly choose to turn a blind eye to it. It really is shameful.

Sgt Fulham

I find myself hating the game far too often for crap like this. It doesn't even itself out over the season and has cost us a number of crucial points already. Beyond frustrated.

Moltobueno

Shocked as everyone else here

Worst part is, it won't be even mentioned after the game

Nick Bateman

We have the worst refs on the planet, and the fake media cover it up.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Sgt Fulham

How long are we going to suffer this crap? Feel so powerless while they ruin the game I once loved. Refs have always been poor, but now they're even worse with assistance somehow.

Tempest

Absolutely no chance football is clean. Ref just proved it.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Jules

Referee has given them everything in the 2nd half

Somerset Fulham

I don't know about the penalty, but the free kicks given away by Robinson and Lemina were utterly disgraceful decisions.

sonnyjim

This is loving ridiculous cant even make a tackle without players diving on the floor like pansies what a loving joke. VAR is ruining football and it's never us getting the decisions from it always against us. How was that a red card Andersen never even touched him. If they are talking about him pulling Wilson it was about ten minutes before he fell over in the box like a pansy. What a joke.

Slaphead in Qatar

That wasn't even a foul. How many games do we lose Andersen for ?

Andyb

Can we appeal the red?

blingo

bill taylors apprentice

if we can all see he dived why can't the ref and his mates????

Jimmy Hill

It's foul outside the box,

AJW48361

Let's get out of this league! Apparently if it goes from body to arm a penalty cannot be given can we have that in writing didn't the Liverpool penalty do that?