News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What do we have to do to get a ref to help us like this?

Started by SP, December 19, 2020, 09:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

HobGoblin

Jules

Criminal refereeing. But, I think we needed a 2nd goal in the first half with all our dominance

Baszab

Probably one of the worst refereeing I have ever seen
And the VAR on the penalty - just a joke
Amd the bloke who pretended Robinson got his face - just laughable

Deeping_white

The ref was awful, the linesman in the second half was arguably even worse - every time we went for any challenge a Newcastle player would dive and he'd flag for a foul. As for that penalty well I'm convinced that the VAR officials are Brentford supporters because twice in a week they've totally fucked us

love4ffc

Ridiculous.  Absolutely ridiculous.  Refs did everything they could for Newcastle. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Southdowns White

Embarrassing officials, one rule last week and another this week.

Radiowhite

SP

Wilson said he had a job to do, yes, it's called cheating.

filham

Are we blaming the ref for the red card, it was a foul on the last man, can't see how we can contest that.

Woolly Mammoth

They are all bloody bent, it was 10 versus 13 in the second half and 14 if you include Victor Alpha Romeo.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Deeping_white

Quote from: filham on December 19, 2020, 10:05:38 PM
Are we blaming the ref for the red card, it was a foul on the last man, can't see how we can contest that.

It was a dive because he didn't go down under any contact, he threw himself to the floor about 2 seconds later

SP

colcliff

The more I see of the premiership the more I think the big clubs run it and dictate who they want out of the league
Because you can't keep getting such one sided refereeing decisions without someone in authority saying something

jarv

Premier referees are proving to be a disgrace... I believe var is the culprit, undermining their decisions (or ability to make one).

Fulham denied a handball which was clearer than the one awarded against us last week.

Newcastle penalty...never in a million years. The tug on the shirt was outside the box and after that there was no contact.

I am really p!ssed off. Not enjoying football because of these rubbish rule interpretations.

Do they have var in the championship?

RaySmith

If he wasn't corrupt, the ref is totally incompetent ignorant of  everything to do with football, and the linos too, and those running  VAR - the biggest cheat of all.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on December 19, 2020, 10:05:38 PM
yep, minimum was a yellow which would have been a red anyway.  And unless it's changed, then it's only a one game ban regardless for a professional foul
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SP

The Newcastle forum believe Wilson delayed his dive long enough to fool the official.

Enfield

IMO after several questionable refereeing/VAR decisions in recent games, tonight provides concrete, indisputable, irrefutable proof that Prem Officials are conspiring to get the FFC relegated from the league

blingo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 19, 2020, 10:07:56 PM
They are all bloody bent, it was 10 versus 13 in the second half and 14 if you include Victor Alpha Romeo.

Victor Alpha Romeo should do a Foxtrot Oscar