watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2020/21

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 20, 2020, 03:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

I remember the day he came on for Sunderland and scored the winner,and we let him go.
Don't want him near us😉

St. Andrews White

I'd take Maja at this point. As people say got potential and would work for us in the Championship! Plus Seri's wages off the book would pay for him easily you'd think

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

cmg

"Get French Football News
@GFFN
·
3h
Fulham & Bordeaux set for another day of talks to conclude loan of 29-year-old midfielder Jean Michaël Seri - Premier League side tried to include Josh Maja in negotiations, but the 2 sides have now agreed to negotiate each case as a separate deal."

I translate this as: "They get Seri. We don't get Maja."

Tabby

Harry Arter free to leave Nottingham Forest on a free transfer. Happy we didn't sign him permanently.

DevonFFC

Quote from: cmg on January 29, 2021, 02:53:42 PM
@GFFN
·
3h
Fulham & Bordeaux set for another day of talks to conclude loan of 29-year-old midfielder Jean Michaël Seri - Premier League side tried to include Josh Maja in negotiations, but the 2 sides have now agreed to negotiate each case as a separate deal."

Do you speak french as a second language?

Statto

@GFFN
·
3h

Fair enough. We should take our time on this if it means we can save a few hundred grand. No rush is there.

filham

@GFFN
·
3h

Separate but at the same time in different rooms or one after the other. If one after the other which one first.

filham

This thing with Bordeaux about Seri and Maja is the hottest rumour we have had this month. Can it keep this thread alive until the window closes.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on January 29, 2021, 07:38:21 AM
Quote from: bencher on January 29, 2021, 07:35:30 AM
As soon as I saw the link to Bordeaux I looked up the forwards in their squad to see which dud we would try to add to the deal; Maja was the obvious candidate. I haven't see too much of him but I doubt he is the answer to our problems.

I don't know anything about him, but I recall a seeing lot of scepticism about bringing in Lookman and look how that turned out.

Exactly this, the amount of people saying we shouldn't be touching Lookman with a barge pole was unbelievable
Maja unbelievably has just turned 22, personally don't think in all honesty, he's what we really want, but he's young enough to crack on with his career & get better. Could be a complete dud or a shrewd signing

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

cmg

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 29, 2021, 03:51:47 PM
I will check out incoming planes at Farnborough

Tony's bought..........a new Bombardier Global 6000?

davew

Think we have got more chance of scoring a goal before the deadline date than signing anybody, when was the deadline again 1st March (lol)?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Twig

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on January 29, 2021, 03:48:07 PM
As soon as I saw the link to Bordeaux I looked up the forwards in their squad to see which dud we would try to add to the deal; Maja was the obvious candidate. I haven't see too much of him but I doubt he is the answer to our problems.

I don't know anything about him, but I recall a seeing lot of scepticism about bringing in Lookman and look how that turned out.

Exactly this, the amount of people saying we shouldn't be touching Woodman with a barge pole was unbelievable
Maja unbelievably has just turned 22, personally don't think in all honesty, he's what we really want, but he's young enough to crack on with his career & get better. Could be a complete dud or a shrewd signing

Out of interest who is Woodman? Have I missed something?

TXWhite

Big yes please to Maja.

Tony if you're reading this, I signed him for Fulham on FIFA career mode and he banged them in for fun, which means he's absolutely quality and the right man to sign (/s).

He also went through our academy so would be a welcome homecoming IMO!

Bracken White

Just for the record: The 2021 January transfer window for Premier League and English Football League clubs opened on Saturday, 2 January and shuts on Monday, 1 February.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Bracken White

Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

junior white

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Twig on January 29, 2021, 04:44:53 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on January 29, 2021, 03:48:07 PM

Exactly this, the amount of people saying we shouldn't be touching Woodman with a barge pole was unbelievable

Out of interest who is Woodman? Have I missed something?

Lookman

Slaphead in Qatar

New striker from Galatasaray can start for West Brom tomorrow - his registration was made in time