watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Solid performance but substitutions should of been made earlier

Started by perry geyton, December 26, 2020, 05:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

I just feel that Mitro should of come on around the 60 min mark and Neeskins deserved more then 3 mins, RLC I'm still not sure about I feel that TC would of played a much better role turning the screws,,

Also why take Lookman off ? If anyone was gonna make something happen it was gonna be him,,,

On the positive our defense is looking solid and I'm no longer nervous watching us, I thought Aina was brilliant today right from the start, Tete's gonna have to do a lot to take his place

2 points dropped in my opinion that game was ripe for a Mitro header into the back of the net

brightster

Just think it was too tight to make changes, it's difficult when it's so tight, if they don't work out could loose us the game, I noticed they didn't make changes until we did.

Whitestone

General

We're now strangely 11th in the table on form but we're starting to drift off those above us because of our inability to convert draws into wins. Should at least be 3 points higher had we not conceded the dodgy penalty against Newcastle and lookman had scored the penalty against west ham. Frustrating.

AnOldBrownie

Agreed that Mitro should have come on around 65th minute...and for RLC.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

perry geyton

Quote from: brightster on December 26, 2020, 08:58:58 PM
Just think it was too tight to make changes, it's difficult when it's so tight, if they don't work out could loose us the game, I noticed they didn't make changes until we did.

I dunno about that I thought we were itching for a substitution, RLC had done F all other then one decent cross,

FFC In Oz

Quote from: brightster on December 26, 2020, 08:58:58 PM

We need to start getting some wins.

Unfortunately, in football, as in life, sometimes you have to be prepared to risk defeat in order to win.

Southampton are a good side, but missing their best attacker, best defender and the anchor in their midfield - they were there for the taking.