watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our supposed target Traore has just scored against Roma

Started by NorthernWhite, December 08, 2010, 09:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

I think it was Marca who ran a special on the Top 100 Best Youngsters currently in the world (granted, it was a tat bit Euro-centric) and he figured on that list. According to that source, Chavskov and other clubs in the Prem were also eying him. Apparently he has a nose for goals when given enough confidence. And his length is just handy as he can play lantarn post: just kick the ball forward, it will touch him anyhow and has a chance of going in! Why do you think we bought Salcido???
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

AlFayedsChequebook

Liverpool, Fulham and Arsenal on alert as Traore eyes English move

By talkSPORT
Thursday, December 9
0 comments
Ivorian striker Lacina Traore, who plays for Cluj in Romania, says he wants to play in the Premier League next season – which has alerted Arsenal, Fulham and Liverpool.
All three clubs are interested in a deal, with the player - who is only 20 years old - valued at £4m. Fulham are the favourites.
Traore's teammate Roberto De Zerbi let the cat out of the bag when he said: "I know he is close to signing for an English team."

Burt

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on December 10, 2010, 10:10:16 AM
Quote from: TonyGilroy on December 10, 2010, 10:00:08 AM
Quote from: lijien on December 10, 2010, 12:05:49 AM
Well Initially he was getting it form the supporters for blowing quite a few good chances. Then after he scored he made gestures at the supporters which then lead them to booo him the rest of the time. Honestly, I don't see why Fulham is attracked by him. Sure he is tall, but very wasteful..

Extraordinary that we'd see him as in any way a fitting deputy for Zamora.
:005:

Tony, are you suggesting that our supporters are not a paragon of fairness?

Correct me if I am wrong but I am thinking Tony may be inferring that he is shite.

TonyGilroy

Consider yourself corrected.

I was implying that he seemed to be a younger clone of BZ.

NorthernWhite

A lot of sites were saying it was Fulham in Romania but they're now saying it's Blackburn.

http://m.prosport.ro/fotbal-intern/liga-1/nu-e-napoli-bayern-sau-fulham-destinatie-surpriza-pentru-traore-7802686

Not Naples, Bayern or Fulham! Traore surprise destination! Blackburn English from him Traore monitored from the Urziceniul Supercup match up to the match against Roma, when the Ivorian scored egalării. The show's parting CFR Traore seems to have finally Ivorian will be sold in the Premier League early next week for $ 4.5 million. Blackburn's CFR's election, according to relatives of the player, club and Gruia but will keep 20 percent of a future transfer of the striker. Football sale decision is motivated by its breach of supporters after the conflict with Rome at the end of the game, last in the league. Blackburn in the Premier League is 11 and suffers from the attack after 16 stages with a lack of goals: scored 21, but received 25. Parma has offered 3 million Thursday at either 24 hours of the end of last league match, CFR has received an offer of 3 million euros from Parma Ivorian, says media "boots". Gruia Heads of thought but well below the amount of their claims and denied the proposal parmegianilor home. Traore has missed an opportunity to be teammate in Italy, Mutu's former team, the Argentine Hernan Crespo.

NorthernWhite

Doesn't look like it's us, shame as he looks quite a handful up front.

December 10, 2010 "Traore at Fulham? Unblessed MUCH STRONG teams from England!" Arpad Paszkany confirmed that Traore could reach England. "There are teams in England what they want for Traore. But Fulham is not on the list. It is a very valuable player. I'm glad if Traore would remain at CFR Cluj. He gave plenty of goals for the railway, was very well accommodated if we sell the team and we run the risk of someone who needs a period of adjustment. The CFR is not time for that, "says Paszkany at Fanatik.

Mr Fulham

I'd be sooo gutted if "Real Madrid"-Sam signs that lad, Bentley and Keane. :doh:

:dead horse: