watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our supposed target Traore has just scored against Roma

Started by NorthernWhite, December 08, 2010, 09:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

If the reports from Romania are to be believed, if Cluj don't get a better offer by the w/end, he's coming next week for a medical as they have a break in their season for 2 months. He's wasted a few chances but still looks a handfall.

Their supporters seem to be giving him some abuse so maybe they know he's off?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: NorthernWhite on December 08, 2010, 09:35:33 PM
If the reports from Romania are to be believed, if Cluj don't get a better offer by the w/end, he's coming next week for a medical as they have a break in their season for 2 months. He's wasted a few chances but still looks a handfall.

They're supporters seem to be giving him some abuse so maybe they know he's off?
Or perhaps he's the Cluj Eddie Johnson ? Oh no wait he has just scored  :doh:

sipwell

Romania is, I think I can say that given my large number of Romanian friends, not the most non-white friendly country in the world. Perhaps he did something wrong (in their eyes) and he should be told as much.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

NorthWestWhite

A medical with a view to moving in january? I've heard more recently that the likes of liverpool and chelscum have been interested in him and that he has a buy out clause of around £10.5mil. Although obviously, with any reports, most of them are probably rubbish. He's only 20 and seems to have some talent though and we're in desperate need of a BZ type player, so if we get him and/or freiburg's cisse, we'll be looking far better.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: NorthWestWhite on December 08, 2010, 11:04:42 PM
A medical with a view to moving in january? I've heard more recently that the likes of liverpool and chelscum have been interested in him and that he has a buy out clause of around £10.5mil. Although obviously, with any reports, most of them are probably rubbish. He's only 20 and seems to have some talent though and we're in desperate need of a BZ type player, so if we get him and/or freiburg's cisse, we'll be looking far better.
Someone put a clip of Cisse on here and he looks quality and playing in the Bundesliga rather than the Romanian league.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

FatFreddysCat

Is that the Cisse we're after K Cat or is it Debril or anouther one has there are a few Cisse's about, infact we have a few sissy's ourself in the Johnson twins  :hook:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Me-ate-Live, innit??

NorthernWhite

It looks like this one will happen. A few Romanian web-sites are saying it's nearly done. I don't speak Romanian so excuse the Google translation! If it does, one striker down, one to go...

http://asport.ro/fotbal-intern,liga-i,a-semnat-lacina-traore-cu-fulham,125041

Former player at Napoli, Zerbe was asked if it is possible that the Italian press to sign Traore Maradona's former team, which has expressed interest in his services.

"There are likely to reach Naples Traore! As far as I know has already signed an agreement with a team from England. Rome gestures made yesterday, I said that if it was Napoli's stadium had to leave the country urgently "The Zerbe said on Radio Marte.

Lacina Traore is quoted by the Heads of CFR Cluj at around 5 million euros, where Fulham's transfer will materialize, it will be the most expensive in the history of the club Cluj.

finnster01

Do any of you understand what 5 million Euros will buy you in Romania?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

lijien

Well Initially he was getting it form the supporters for blowing quite a few good chances. Then after he scored he made gestures at the supporters which then lead them to booo him the rest of the time. Honestly, I don't see why Fulham is attracked by him. Sure he is tall, but very wasteful..

sipwell

Quote from: finnster01 on December 09, 2010, 10:08:33 PM
Do any of you understand what 5 million Euros will buy you in Romania?

It will basically buy you Romania  :005: :005: :005: :005:
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

TonyGilroy

Quote from: lijien on December 10, 2010, 12:05:49 AM
Well Initially he was getting it form the supporters for blowing quite a few good chances. Then after he scored he made gestures at the supporters which then lead them to booo him the rest of the time. Honestly, I don't see why Fulham is attracked by him. Sure he is tall, but very wasteful..

Extraordinary that we'd see him as in any way a fitting deputy for Zamora.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: TonyGilroy on December 10, 2010, 10:00:08 AM

:005:

Tony, are you suggesting that our supporters are not a paragon of fairness?

finnster01

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on December 10, 2010, 10:10:16 AM

I have no idea what a paragon of fairness even mean. :58:

NorthernWhite

If you re-read lijien's paragraph doesn't that EXACTLY sound like Zamora's 1st season! :hook:

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: finnster01 on December 10, 2010, 10:19:52 AM

an ideal instance; a perfect embodiment of a concept
ideal: model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

finnster01

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on December 10, 2010, 10:41:36 AM

Mr AFC,
Could you forward that to all the ref's we have had in the Prem this season?

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: finnster01 on December 10, 2010, 11:01:19 AM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on December 10, 2010, 10:41:36 AM

Mr AFC,
Could you forward that to all the ref's we have had in the Prem this season?

Sure thing, should I also forward it to FIFA and the FA whilst I am doing that?