more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, January 23, 2021, 12:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: RaySmith on January 23, 2021, 04:16:28 PM
But do you expect him to play tomorrow then on Wednesday?

Give him 45 mins, first half and plan in advance to sub him at half time.

MrFFC

For me

Rodak

Hector    Tosin    Ream

Odoi                                           Bryan

Lemina   Onomah

BDR                 Mitro             Kebano

Subs - Fabri Tete Reed Carvalho Jasper Loftus-Cheek Cavaleiro Kamara
Come on you Whites!! :)

RaySmith

If the Brighton game is so important, as it  definitely is, should we risk anyone for more that 15 mins off the  bench v  Burnley in the Cup - which must surely take a back seat at the moment.

If Mitro is to feature v Brighton, and  I believe he will, should we risk him against Burnley, when he is just recovering from an injury.
The  same regarding BDR, Lemina, Tosin, Anguissa and Bryan.

Give the youngsters a chance,  start with AK up front, though  he also could feature v Brighton, and Kebano, who could feature too!

Arthur

Quote from: MrFFC on January 24, 2021, 12:44:33 AM
For me

Rodak

Hector    Tosin    Ream

Odoi                                           Bryan

Lemina   Onomah

BDR                 Mitro             Kebano

I'd have Anguissa rather than Odoi and Kamara instead of Kebano, but otherwise the same.

3 Cherries

I suggest apart from Lemina (who needs game time) we do not play any of our first string

Matches are coming thick and fast and we can ill afford to get any more injuries or suspensions

Saying that, Mitro will get his chance to shine - I'm guessing it will be against a B team so if he fails then the bench it is.

Personally I hope we win with our second string and Mitro scores a brace  049:gif

Jules

Quote from: 3 Cherries on January 24, 2021, 09:30:13 AM
I suggest apart from Lemina (who needs game time) we do not play any of our first string

Matches are coming thick and fast and we can ill afford to get any more injuries or suspensions

Saying that, Mitro will get his chance to shine - I'm guessing it will be against a B team so if he fails then the bench it is.

Personally I hope we win with our second string and Mitro scores a brace  049:gif

Agreed. We can't risk Bryan and BDR in today's game as they are needed for this week's league games. Can't believe someone suggested to play Tosin today?! I think Robinson may be back for the WBA game though which will be a boost to us

Ronnief

My team would be Rodak, Odoi, Hector, Ream, Bryan, Mcdonald, Johansen, Onamah, Kamara, Mitro, Kebano. subs :- Fabri, Le Marchand, Larkeche, Jasper, Carvalho, Tete, Tosin Lemina, Seri, and hope for the best. 092.gif

roberto w6

Just started snowing in Hammersmith so we may be in for a postponement
If it does go ahead, I can't believe anyone would seriously want any of our players needed for Wednesday to be involved. This game is nothing more than an unwelcome distraction from the serious task in hand of trying to stay up.
The Brighton game is much more of a cup final for us. We have to take 3 points on Wednesday and 3 points against West Brom
I'd play the programme sellers today in front of anyone who may be needed for the next 2 league games.
The total focus must be picking up 6 league points in our next 2 games and not allowing anything to distract from that.
We're paying wages to people who Scott has no intention of involving in the PL squad. Let them earn their money today. If anyone plays totally out of his skin, he puts himself in contention for a place in the squad. If they all play crap and we get hammered, they've at least allowed the first team to rest

Holders

Quote from: roberto w6 on January 24, 2021, 10:40:01 AM
Just started snowing in Hammersmith so we may be in for a postponement
If it does go ahead, I can't believe anyone would seriously want any of our players needed for Wednesday to be involved. This game is nothing more than an unwelcome distraction from the serious task in hand of trying to stay up.
The Brighton game is much more of a cup final for us. We have to take 3 points on Wednesday and 3 points against West Brom
I'd play the programme sellers today in front of anyone who may be needed for the next 2 league games.
The total focus must be picking up 6 league points in our next 2 games and not allowing anything to distract from that.
We're paying wages to people who Scott has no intention of involving in the PL squad. Let them earn their money today. If anyone plays totally out of his skin, he puts himself in contention for a place in the squad. If they all play crap and we get hammered, they've at least allowed the first team to rest

If it's the snow coming up from Devon, we only had about half an inch and it soon turned slushy. Shouldn't be a problem.

As to the team, I agree that we shouldn't risk any key players except if any need a period of game time. I'd give a first team run-out to the lad in the reserves who's just come back from injury - Stansfield?

Non sumus statione ferriviaria