more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Press Conference: Scott Parker Pre-Brighton

Started by WhiteJC, January 26, 2021, 04:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

filham

That was a log interview and as always well handled by Scott. He always seems to give a lot of credit to our opponents and again I come away feeling that we will be meeting a very good team with no weaknesses and our chances of victory are slim.
So it seems there is no chance of signing that new striker but that Seri, Steff and even Kebano could be on the move.
No hint of who we plan to have up top tomorrow, we have to wait until 18-30 hrs tomorrow for him to announce that.

Milo

I think optimism behind the final 20 games is admirable however reality is ... being 7 points behind safety at the half way mark having only got 12 points in total thus far is frankly pretty insurmountable.

I think it's shaping up to be a massive, massive final game which could be a relegation decider 17th v 18th: Newcastle v Fulham.

blingo

What on earth has fat Frank got to do with our game against Brighton. Scott looks to me like he's resigned to relegation.

Twig

Quote from: filham on January 26, 2021, 06:56:06 PM
That was a log interview and as always well handled by Scott. He always seems to give a lot of credit to our opponents and again I come away feeling that we will be meeting a very good team with no weaknesses and our chances of victory are slim.
So it seems there is no chance of signing that new striker but that Seri, Steff and even Kebano could be on the move.
No hint of who we plan to have up top tomorrow, we have to wait until 18-30 hrs tomorrow for him to announce that.

Insane to ship Kebano out. He's one of the few that's shown he knows where the goal is. Unfortunately he's been underutilised.

blingo

Quote from: Twig on January 26, 2021, 08:46:46 PM

Insane to ship Kebano out. He's one of the few that's shown he knows where the goal is. Unfortunately he's been underutilised.

+1 At least he can take a free kick.

Bassey the warrior

What did he say about Kebano? I think there's a case to start him over Cav, so selling or loaning out is madness.

Sting of the North

Although I believe that Kebano is greatly overrated by many posters on here I agree that it would be very strange to ship out any player that is regularly involved in the match day squad unless replacements are coming.