News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does anyone else find this team harder to fully get behind?

Started by PaulJ123, February 03, 2021, 10:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Mickeyboro on February 03, 2021, 07:36:38 PM
Too many loanees.  Too many journeymen playing for themselves.

At least with KMac, Stef Jo, Cairney and co, you felt they cared. We had several captains on the field, a loanee - however good - should not be the skipper.

How many of these players will feel more for Fulham than writing the name as a line on their CV.

Our short termism is coming home to roost.

I turned the tele over and perused tonight's threads instead. I do feel a bit disconnected nowadays and it is, I think, partly the short termism you have mentioned but also that annoying thing of watching the Club make the same mistakes over and over. I don't think we have ever had so many loanees in the first team but there again I think Anderson is the best option we have leading the back line since Hangaland so it's horses/courses I suppose. I certainly would not spend money on a shirt and put any of this bunch on the back.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: LittleErn on February 03, 2021, 08:29:53 PM
Well clearly Leicester didn't

Haha very true. 2 wins in 21 is simply not good enough. Always support the boys but my interest is waning. Are we really heading for 3 premier league relegations in 3 premier league campaigns under the current administration?  :012:
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19