more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro has been an absolute disgrace this season

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, February 03, 2021, 08:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Mickeyboro on February 03, 2021, 08:36:05 PM
Parker and Mitro have been butting heads. He speaks his mind and Parker doesn't like it.

Mawson likewise, and look what happened to him!

Parker's insecurity has cost us - someone should have been putting an arm round Mitro shoulders!

And yet as the Joka reign came to an end and during the Ranieri fiasco it was SP who talked to the players and it was SP the players went to. I understand it was a sense of mutual respect that kept Mitrovic going during his last lean spell.
I think throughout football you will not find anybody calling or thinking Parker is insecure.

ron

The close up of him after a half-hearted effort, where he was clearly muttering and cursing, spoke volumes of his attitude. Time to part company before the bottom drops out of his value. As was said on an earlier post he looks tubby, slow and disinterested.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Statto on February 03, 2021, 09:20:02 PM
Stupid thread
Wow, that's the least words you've ever offered up!
Usually we have 2 pages of nonsense to read through.

Mince n Tatties

Stupid thread

Says the guy who lives in the past.
Wan**** still over his goals last season,its now
we need them....Have you had your "Toad in the Hole" yet.๐Ÿค—

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: BestOfBrede on February 03, 2021, 09:23:21 PM
Stupid thread

Don't upset him,he actually thinks people read the nonsense he prints.๐Ÿ˜‰

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 03, 2021, 09:28:16 PM
Stupid thread

I have tried, honestly...
But after the second paragraph I fall asleep!

Statto

Quote from: BestOfBrede on February 03, 2021, 09:30:56 PM
Stupid thread

You two getting on very well I see
Why don't you swap numbers, maybe meet up and see where it goes
You both post like you ain't had any for a while

Slaphead in Qatar

Ok boys let's keep on topic.

Statto - what do you think of Mitros season so far?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Statto on February 03, 2021, 09:38:39 PM
Stupid thread

Had any what?

You are so condescending, it's unbelievable

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on February 03, 2021, 09:38:39 PM
Stupid thread

Jealousy will get you nowhere love๐Ÿค—

Statto

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on February 03, 2021, 09:43:06 PM
Ok boys let's keep on topic.

Statto - what do you think of Mitros season so far?

Been poor yes I agree but he's done enough in recent years to earn my patience/loyalty

Plus he's way down my list of people I blame for our present situation

ScalleysDad

Back on topic with my warm milk and a biscuit. I have been abandoned with the tv remote and a football fest on BT. Every forward in every game so far tonight has been far more mobile and energetic than Mitro and some have been canny enough to create opportunities to get the ball or use it quickly and smartly by being on the move all the time. That lay off to Aina seems years ago. A lot of posters decry the service Mitro gets and others point to his lack of fitness but key for me is that nobody came in for him at his peak and nobody thought him worthy of a punt to push for promotion or stave off relegation, indeed even malicious rumours and scaremongering seemed absent. Perhaps that first spell was it and Benitez was right all along.

Sgt Fulham

Hes just not that good. Too good for the Championship but lacking in the Premier League.

junior white

When you have no service you need to try to affect the game in other ways, make space for people but running defenders way, come deep looking for the ball, run the channels. When he is playing well he does all of that sadly at present he isnt playing well.

We can't blame some players and make excuses for others, it is tem and they win together and lose together, some may play better than others but at least try to contribute.

For me tonight Overall was a poor performance, we didnt make space around the box, took too long getting the ball into the box and looked positionally off of our game. The first goal there should be no way the striker should get between 2 of our centre backs for a free header, they had one up top and we had 3 there. Either Andersen or Aina has to get onto the lad. The second goal was a good counter attack, but 2 of our 5 at the back just jogged back.

Our midfield didnt move the ball quickly and our attacking players didn't make runs beyond their defence.

So all in all pretty much the team to blame and probably the tactics too

Luka

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 03, 2021, 10:07:17 PM
Hes just not that good. Too good for the Championship but lacking in the Premier League.

Perfectly sums him up.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: junior white on February 03, 2021, 10:20:53 PM
When you have no service you need to try to affect the game in other ways, make space for people but running defenders way, come deep looking for the ball, run the channels. When he is playing well he does all of that sadly at present he isnt playing well.

We can't blame some players and make excuses for others, it is tem and they win together and lose together, some may play better than others but at least try to contribute.

For me tonight Overall was a poor performance, we didnt make space around the box, took too long getting the ball into the box and looked positionally off of our game. The first goal there should be no way the striker should get between 2 of our centre backs for a free header, they had one up top and we had 3 there. Either Andersen or Aina has to get onto the lad. The second goal was a good counter attack, but 2 of our 5 at the back just jogged back.

Our midfield didnt move the ball quickly and our attacking players didn't make runs beyond their defence.

I also think the West Brom game knocked the stuffing out of us - we didn't play with any confidence or belief tonight

junior white

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on February 03, 2021, 10:23:43 PM

I also think the West Brom game knocked the stuffing out of us - we didn't play with any confidence or belief
That is quite possible, we can't mope need to just go for it now

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: junior white on February 03, 2021, 10:24:48 PM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on February 03, 2021, 10:23:43 PM

I also think the West Brom game knocked the stuffing out of us - we didn't play with any confidence or belief
That is quite possible, we can't mope need to just go for it now

Yep you'reย  probably right - but I think we're a busted flush now, I'd be very surprised if we survived now.

FFC1987

If Mitro shows some professionalism and gets in shape he has my loyalty and respect but he's just not anywhere near that.