watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro has been an absolute disgrace this season

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, February 03, 2021, 08:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Another very poor performance tonight, lacking in effort and quality. He touched the ball about 15 times today and only once did he do something positive with it. The ball just kept bouncing off him.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

I've said for a while that we should cash in on him. Use the funds to buy one or two more suitable replacements.

VamosFFC

To be fair, we barely gave him any service in the box tonight. However, I do agree he hasn't been up to it this year. Maybe time to move on. We'll see what happens.

BestOfBrede

He was great last game with more awareness and control than anyone
But today went backwards again
Not certain if that's his attitude, injured, or the way we play?
Suspect the last one, but if so he simply shouldn't be picked!

Balham Boy

Robbie

Steven Ageroad

bill taylors apprentice

No service and little understanding from his team mates in how to get the best from him.

Looping the ball into the box aimlessly or not seeing his movement is poor from our lot.

FFC1987

I still think someone would take a 20-30m punt on him. Still has a very good international goal scoring record which can't be sniffed at and plenty will think if they can motivate him again, they'll get more out of him.

Me, I've given up on him.Watching the videos of his first season and hes obvious hes been unprofessional off the pitch and put weight on.

john dempsey

The rest of the team have of course been
performing brilliantly
some of the best clapping and kneeling
tonight I have witnessed all season

BestOfBrede

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 03, 2021, 08:14:18 PM
No service and little understanding from his team mates in how to get the best from him.

Looping the ball into the box aimlessly or not seeing his movement is poor from our lot.
But when we do get in a decent cross, rarely I admit, he either fouls the defender or puts it wide/over the bar!
He used to dominate more and be the one that was fouled!

abfg

I'm not sure - He is what he is. Our crossing is woeful which nullifies one of his biggest attributes. And he draws defenders, the players around him should be able to exploit that space better. But he's never going to outrun a defence, and he's unlikely to create for himself. Could be a useful part of a premier league team, but this team is gone I think, and he's not enough to lift it. Luckily we have several other forwards in our squad who can come in and..... oh wait.

Mickeyboro

Parker and Mitro have been butting heads. He speaks his mind and Parker doesn't like it.

Mawson likewise, and look what happened to him!

Parker's insecurity has cost us - someone should have been putting an arm round Mitro shoulders!

john dempsey

Quote from: Mickeyboro on February 03, 2021, 08:36:05 PM
Parker and Mitro have been butting heads. He speaks his mind and Parker doesn't like it.

Mawson likewise, and look what happened to him!

Parker's insecurity has cost us - someone should have been putting an arm round Mitro shoulders!
This is how I see it parker must change
or go.

SouthIslandWhite

We never mention TC during this subject. I feel Mitro has always played better with proper and consistent service from Tom. No TC seems to = poor Mitro.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

The Rock

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 03, 2021, 08:14:18 PM

I would also say it is the greater team rather than him that is responsible. He can score goals with service, but he is going to score less in the PL, and with no service he can't actually get to a place to touch the ball to begin with, let alone direct it toward the goal.

milis

It is obvious that Mitro is seriuosly out of shape. But it is also obvious that Parker don't know how to utilize him. I think Maja or any other scorer will also have huge problems scoring since we hardly ever put the ball inside the box. Long passes and crosses are far below Championship quality. All we do is pass, pass, dribble and pass back....

Blawarmy

Quote from: milis on February 03, 2021, 09:03:18 PM
It is obvious that Mitro is seriuosly out of shape. But it is also obvious that Parker don't know how to utilize him. I think Maja or any other scorer will also have huge problems scoring since we hardly ever put the ball inside the box. Long passes and crosses are far below Championship quality. All we do is pass, pass, dribble and pass back....
1 shot on target at home to anyone is not acceptable.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: SouthIslandWhite on February 03, 2021, 08:54:34 PM
We never mention TC during this subject. I feel Mitro has always played better with proper and consistent service from Tom. No TC seems to = poor Mitro.
0001.jpeg

Mince n Tatties

He reminded me of Danny Graham tonight a league 1 journeyman..Maybe we loaned out the wrong one🤔