more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro has been an absolute disgrace this season

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, February 03, 2021, 08:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Quote from: SouthIslandWhite on February 03, 2021, 08:54:34 PM
We never mention TC during this subject. I feel Mitro has always played better with proper and consistent service from Tom. No TC seems to = poor Mitro.

Absolutely agreed but most the tools on here have written Tom Cairney off for reasons that defy me,

They think that RLC is 5 X the player purely cos he's on loan from Chelsea and once wore an England shirt !!

I'd rather start a dodgy Knee'd TC then that lump RLC who couldn't give a toss about Fulham.
Sad state of affairs

Andy S

Sorry but I don't blame Mitro. Nobody becomes a bad player over night. He is not getting the service he needs at the time he wants the ball. It's plain to see his frustration is showing. I cannot understand what goes on in training. That is an entirely new team but nobody from midfield has a clue how to shoot at goal. A lot of rebounds com3 out to forwards but you have to shoot first.

junior white

Quote from: perry geyton on February 03, 2021, 11:34:49 PM
Quote from: SouthIslandWhite on February 03, 2021, 08:54:34 PM
We never mention TC during this subject. I feel Mitro has always played better with proper and consistent service from Tom. No TC seems to = poor Mitro.

Absolutely agreed but most the tools on here have written Tom Cairney off for reasons that defy me,

They think that RLC is 5 X the player purely cos he's on loan from Chelsea and once wore an England shirt !!

I'd rather start a dodgy Knee'd TC then that lump RLC who couldn't give a toss about Fulham.
Sad state of affairs
I've not written of TC But he has some of the same weaknesses as RLC such as tackling and defending. I agree he seems to have a better eye for a forward pass than RLC. I had hopes RLC would deliver with a run of games, he had 2 or 3 in a row where he showed improvement but now he has dipped again. Sadly TC isn't fit so maybe Onomah should play where RLC is.

We need goals and we need them now.

I am not blaming anyone individual for where we are or results, it is the team, all players make mistakes and most make one in a game but most of those are resolved by team mates. We need more regency and a collective spirit to give us any chance of taking the feint hope that is left

sarvenpa

Mitro has fallen asleep after Serbia went out of the UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying.

colinwhite

Mitro hasnt been great ,but the rest of the Op is just rubbish ! Sorry , hes maybe just not up to the PL.