more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brighton

Started by bobby01, February 03, 2021, 09:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: SP on February 03, 2021, 10:09:14 PM
All we have to do is beat Burnley twice & we're back in touch!

094.gif

That's it keep the faith.

Robbie

SP

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 03, 2021, 10:13:08 PM
Quote from: SP on February 03, 2021, 10:09:14 PM
All we have to do is beat Burnley twice & we're back in touch!

094.gif

That's it keep the faith.

Sadly, I lost my faith after the abject WBA performance but I won't be giving up!

Fernhurst

Watching the West Ham game, and thinking how the hell does Moyes get such intensity out of his players?
They are playing as if their very lives depend on this result. If they play like this on Saturday I fear we could be on the end of a Right royal hamming.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

Never Surrender ⚽️🐘
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Wingnut

Quote from: Robbie on February 03, 2021, 10:13:47 PM
Good for Dan Burn

Played very well. Defended very well, along with Dunk and Webster, who was immense. Had a few shots on goal also.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 03, 2021, 10:21:06 PM
Never Surrender ⚽️🐘

We already have my woolly friend. And it wasn't the decision of the fans.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 03, 2021, 10:18:39 PM
Watching the West Ham game, and thinking how the hell does Moyes get such intensity out of his players?
They are playing as if their very lives depend on this result. If they play like this on Saturday I fear we could be on the end of a Right royal hamming.

Yes lots have slagged him off on here,including me.....But he is a good manager.

Balham Boy

3 wins needed just to stay in touch....

Miracles happen and Newcastle are vulnerable...

jarv

I watched the whole Brighton game. They were sooo much better than Fulham tonight.  Dan Burn was outstanding.

I think we are down but will never give up on Fulham (since 1960). This is Fulham. Parker has done well with what he has to work with so hopes are we will continue the yoyo and come back stronger.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: jarv on February 03, 2021, 10:45:57 PM
I watched the whole Brighton game. They were sooo much better than Fulham tonight.  Dan Burn was outstanding.

I think we are down but will never give up on Fulham (since 1960). This is Fulham. Parker has done well with what he has to work with so hopes are we will continue the yoyo and come back stronger.
👍

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Dodger53 on February 03, 2021, 10:06:48 PM
And this is why the realists on this forum know we are relegated and can see the players that are not good enough

Don't say that to the Parker apologists who keep holding on to these delusions that we are going to miraculously go on a winning streak and looking for another team to magically catch (note all those teams have won in the last 2 GWs)