watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brighton

Started by bobby01, February 03, 2021, 09:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Jules

Brighton now 1-0 up at Anfield.  :023:

Blawarmy

Quote from: Jules on February 03, 2021, 09:30:46 PM
Brighton now 1-0 up at Anfield.  :023:
Oh well. Maybe we can win the bottom 3 battle

Wingnut

Yeah, Liverpool not at the races again tonight. Henderson and Phillips in the centre of defensive, and the young keeper Kelleher in goals. Liverpool have had four shots on goal all game, 60 mins gone, with none on target. Brighton have had eight shots. Liverpool look tired, really tired.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Crazy isn't it... Just a couple of weeks ago we were confidently going into a game hoping to jump above them in the league...if they hold in to this they will seem out of sight.

Liverpool are really blowing this season though, that one Premier League win in 30 years might be a real one off.

Mince n Tatties

Potter,next Spuds manager when José gets his P45.

ScalleysDad

It's almost written in the stars isn't it. Brighton are a good side despite their position but Liverpool are really poor tonight and Brighton might reap the rewards. Newcastle have a much depleted Southampton up next where they could also benefit. We had a proper lesson tonight and have Spam up next who are playing well against Villa and have struck gold with Lingaard.
Damn.

Wingnut

I can see Brighton getting a second here. Few good saves from the Liverpool keeper. Dunk and Webster, in particular, have been rock solid at the back. Haven't given the Liverpool forwards a kick. Liverpool need a bit of magic or luck here.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

HV71

Don't worry Wingnut Liverpool always get plenty of luck

cookieg

And it was only a few weeks ago with all that fine football we were playing we were confident of catching them. Boy were we mugged.

ALG01

the ability to put the ball in the bnet, to threaten oppositions goals means having a forward line. brighton do but were firing blanks, we do not and even then left our top scorer out tonight. the whole thing is shambolic.

SP

All away wins tonight at the moment.

Blawarmy

Quote from: SP on February 03, 2021, 09:56:14 PM
All away wins tonight at the moment.
Lingard on fire. Terrific.  Just in time for us [emoji849]

Sgt Fulham

Good for them, they deserve to stay up.

Pluto

We're done. Absolutely no chance of staying up now.

Dodger53

And this is why the realists on this forum know we are relegated and can see the players that are not good enough

Wingnut

Game over 0-1 FT. Very good performance by Brighton. Long time since I've seen a team look so comfortable at Anfield. Hats off to them.

bobby01

Relegated now I feel, gap got to big. Really need to sort a style for next year now that is more positive. With Parker, I don't know. I feel tk is not bothered with relegation hence the yo-yo remark.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

SP

All we have to do is beat Burnley twice & we're back in touch!

094.gif

Baszab

It's good night Vienna

Very sad because this time 8 days I thought we had a really good chance of staying up