more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea's head of transfers

Started by 70sPimlico, February 05, 2021, 11:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

Just to put t out there again.

Really aimed at those who think our DoF has no history in football and no other club would do that.

I thought I'd look at our closest neighbours and guess what?

Not only is there no history of football (or sport), also no history of UK, being Russian-Canadian but even worse, its a WOMAN!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Granovskaia

filham

But is her business Stats based or does she prefer to make decisions based on her women's intuition.

Woolly Mammoth

A woman you say, no history of sport you say, no history of football in England you say, and she is Russian - Canadian you say.
I would still swap her for Fulham's current D of F quicker than the very short time it would take me to drink a yard of the finest English Ale 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Deeping_white

She's better at wasting money than TK, spent £250m to take Chelsea backwards

Slaphead in Qatar

I wouldn't say Chelsea's transfer business has been particularly great recently. Their players may come good - but for the money paid they're not cutting the mustard at the moment.

john dempsey

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 05, 2021, 12:32:27 PM
A woman you say, no history of sport you say, no history of football in England you say, and she is Russian - Canadian you say.
I would still swap her for Fulham's current D of F quicker than the very short time it would take me to drink a yard of the finest English Ale 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
Why on earth would you want to get rid of TK.
he is backing Scott Parker and his wonderful brand of
entertaining and exciting football.

FFCBadger

What do you mean, worse she's a woman!
At least she's a woman....

Statto

She's a bit older than TK with a lot more independent business pedigree and intellectual credentials. She's earned her way into the role rather than just being a billionaire's son. Her role also seems to focussed on budgeting and negotiation (ie, the commercial, non-football parts of the transfer process) rather than target identification. She also seems capable of not making stupid comments on Twitter (which is generally to be expected of someone with her background). All in all, not particularly relevant to most discussion about TK.

ALG01

i am npot sure I understand the point of the OP (I do really but that is what people say to me).

I am not concerned what another team may or may not do, it what we do that counts. Clearly oother teams are not perfect either so to find a DoF that may be questionable elsewhere is not relevant. However, why it matters more for us is because we are failing and Chelsea to be fair are successful and not fighting for every point to save their position in the league. The non purchase of a fully fit, ready to play forward or two in summer was a very bad and obvious fail that has been compounded now and proably seaeld our fate.

Chelsea on the other hand may or may not qualify for the champions league so no comparison really.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: john dempsey on February 05, 2021, 12:49:51 PM

Why wouldn't I is the question. TK is backing nobody but himself and the men in tights. He has pictures of them all over his bedroom wall.
He cannot even find Craven Cottage without a Sat Nav.

Never forget your Roots.

john dempsey

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 05, 2021, 05:15:06 PM

Why wouldn't I is the question. TK is backing nobody but himself and the men in tights. He has pictures of them all over his bedroom wall.
He cannot even find Craven Cottage without a Sat Nav.
But another DOF probably would sack Parker and employ
a novice manager who could possibly leave us floundering at the
wrong end of the table.

john dempsey

2 Questions. were you invited into his bedroom and
did you enjoy your visit.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: john dempsey on February 05, 2021, 05:46:11 PM
2 Questions. were you invited into his bedroom and
did you enjoy your visit.

You make a fair point regarding the new D of F who may want to terminate Scots contract like TK did to Slavisa and make him the fall guy to cover his own shortcomings. Yes I take your point, however unlike the owners son the new full time qualified professional D of F would have far better judgemental qualities.
With regards to wrestling posters at TK abode.
I observed when he had that arranged fixed interview which was staged for maximum effect for propaganda purposes to Improve his stock with the plebs, in other words a charm offensive.
However whilst sitting in one of his room, let us call it the bedroom for arguments sake.
I noticed that room was covered in wrestling paraphernalia, men in tights and so on.
Not a sign of anything Fulham in a Fulham interview, not very wise, I hope that answers your questions.

Never forget your Roots.

john dempsey

So if someone has a different viewpoint to you
they must be a pleb, well done.

Woolly Mammoth

Not at all, of course nobody is a pleb and I hope you can agree. I feel you need to read my post again and take it in, it's a turn of phrase and I never wrote that anyone who disagrees with me is one but you did say that, so you may have misunderstood. That's putting words into my mouth, but despite that I forgive you. I hope I answered your questions correctly and satisfied your inquisitive mind with regards to the owners sons premises. 
But going back to the initial subject at the beginning, I am glad you have eventually agreed with me that a new D of F who has the qualifications I mentioned is the way forward.

Never forget your Roots.

cottage expat

Quote from: Statto on February 05, 2021, 02:05:01 PM
She's a bit older than TK with a lot more independent business pedigree and intellectual credentials. She's earned her way into the role rather than just being a billionaire's son. Her role also seems to focussed on budgeting and negotiation (ie, the commercial, non-football parts of the transfer process) rather than target identification. She also seems capable of not making stupid comments on Twitter (which is generally to be expected of someone with her background). All in all, not particularly relevant to most discussion about TK.

Spot on !

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: 70sPimlico on February 05, 2021, 11:53:01 AM
Just to put t out there again.

Really aimed at those who think our DoF has no history in football and no other club would do that.

I thought I'd look at our closest neighbours and guess what?

Not only is there no history of football (or sport), also no history of UK, being Russian-Canadian but even worse, its a WOMAN!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Granovskaia

What's wrong with being a woman or do you think women have no place in football?

Twig

Quote from: Statto on February 05, 2021, 02:05:01 PM

Plus she doesn't have wrestling and Amarican Football businesses to distract her.

john dempsey

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 05, 2021, 08:21:57 PM
Not at all, of course nobody is a pleb and I hope you can agree. I feel you need to read my post again and take it in, it's a turn of phrase and I never wrote that anyone who disagrees with me is one but you did say that, so you may have misunderstood. That's putting words into my mouth, but despite that I forgive you. I hope I answered your questions correctly and satisfied your inquisitive mind with regards to the owners sons premises. 
But going back to the initial subject at the beginning, I am glad you have eventually agreed with me that a new D of F who has the qualifications I mentioned is the way forward.
I could never ever agree with your views on TK. after
some of the toe rags that have been custodians of this club
TK. heart is imo.in the right place.
i just wonder what carnage you would heap on TK.
if he was DOF. on john arne riise/john carew transfer deals. that would give you a field day..

I Ronic

Why does a DoF have to concentrate 100% on one club? In the wider world there are directors who hold posts in several companies. Yes there's a personal financial bonus to that but there is also a greater knowledge of business, a better skill set and greater experience. From his first purchase Mitroglou his transfers have got better and better. Personally I think we're better off with what we have.