watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker isn't happy.

Started by RufusBrevettatemyhamster, February 13, 2021, 01:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

Whether he's happy or not, just get the team winning. He's been given, in my opinion enough quality to save us and he's coming up short just now.

Parker has got far more to worry about than a few tweets from Tony Khan.

Lets just get all behind the club and not worry about two bit articles in sleazy rags that are just trying to motivate trouble.

FFC In Oz

It still grates me when I'm reminded of the fact Parker was upset with Khan apologising for the abject Villa performance.

That was one of the more dismal Fulham performances of recent years and the team (and Parker) were well worthy of criticism.

alfie

Quote from: 70sPimlico on February 13, 2021, 01:45:19 PM
Whether he's happy or not, just get the team winning. He's been given, in my opinion enough quality to save us and he's coming up short just now.

Lets just get all behind the club and not worry about two bit articles in sleazy rags that are just trying to motivate trouble.
True, nowhere in comments from Parker does he say he is angry.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Whitestone

Absolutely. Lets get behind the team. Who cares about a bit of lazy journalism in red top rag.

filham

TK would do well to follow Parker's example and stay away from social media, no good is coming of his tweets.

Twig

Yeah, he's been given a scintillating strike force.

WindyCity

Quote from: Twig on February 13, 2021, 03:32:26 PM
Whether he's happy or not, just get the team winning. He's been given, in my opinion enough quality to save us and he's coming up short just now.  Parker has got far more to worry about than a few tweets from Tony Khan.
Yeah, he's been given a scintillating strike force.

Haha...thinking the same thing.  We all could see very early in the season FFC was way short on defense AND offense.  Credit to ownership for improving the defense.  I might go as far as to say FFC has a very competitive defense in this league on par with many clubs.  Now, the offense is a different matter..........

jayffc

At least this may create an opportunity for them to part ways with Parker.
Whilst we got promoted under him, it was a thoroughly frustrating season most of the time and this year I dont think hes made the most out of the tools he had. Yes Mitro hasn't been in form but we dont play to his strengths and he didnt seem to struggling at international level so theres something in that.

Personally wouldnt be upset if we parted ways. I'd rather Parker came good mind you and saved the club from relegation in legendary fashion, but our lack of attacking potency is certainly consistent under him, on paper our strike force should have romped the championship but instead our attackers went backwards and he has to take a fair portion of responsibility for that.

Ah well, hopefully its Maja the messiah to the rescue

Statto

Yep let's try another manager... maybe it will be 8th time lucky for the Khans  :005: :doh:

ALG01

Tony Khan is really a first rate amateur.

It is a great shame that people are willing to excuse and defend him.

Slaphead in Qatar

Also in this article seems like Tony is banging on about the players data  :doh:

jayffc

ALG01

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on February 13, 2021, 04:57:35 PM
Also in this article seems like Tony is banging on about the players data  :doh:

I would have been so much happier if he would have said I have seen the man several times and have been impressed with his movement, comitment and first touch. as it is we know he has not got a clue and relies only on the numbers which are in isolation pointless

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: jayffc on February 13, 2021, 04:41:22 PM
Whilst we got promoted under him, it was a thoroughly frustrating season most of the time and this year I dont think hes made the most out of the tools he had. Yes Mitro hasn't been in form but we dont play to his strengths and he didnt seem to struggling at international level so theres something in that.

Personally wouldnt be upset if we parted ways. I'd rather Parker came good mind you and saved the club from relegation in legendary fashion, but our lack of attacking potency is certainly consistent under him, on paper our strike force should have romped the championship but instead our attackers went backwards and he has to take a fair portion of responsibility for that.

It's not the manager that needs changing it's the owners son who is an embarrassment and a phoney.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: jayffc on February 13, 2021, 04:41:22 PM

Regarding Mitro I am not so sure there is anything left to discuss. He was hardly missed at the end of last season and in the 'four matches defining the season' thread it was clear he had little impact at the start of the season hence the calls from all quarters to bolster the forward line. Alas it's a list of what ifs now but calls to change the manager without a viable alternative who would work in the Khan system is becoming too easy.

We Are Premier League

I am 100% thinking that the class is half full, but this feels like the beginning to the end...TK an SP going at it in media will result in one of them leaving... :031:

Just hope we can rack up a few wins on the trot so that its TK and not SP...don't think they will both be in their current job come June...

The Rational Fan

Quote from: We Are Premier League on February 13, 2021, 10:31:03 PM
I am 100% thinking that the class is half full, but this feels like the beginning to the end...TK an SP going at it in media will result in one of them leaving... :031: Just hope we can rack up a few wins on the trot so that its TK and not SP...don't think they will both be in their current job come June...

Let's get this correct. You want Shahid Khan to allow the DOF to spend "Tony Khan's Inheritance" on Fulham players, but you don't want the person spending "Tony Khan's Inheritance" on Fulham players to be Tony Khan.

ex-Pat

We will not win another Game,,,roll on the Championship.

Statto

Quote from: The Rational Fan on February 14, 2021, 02:30:13 AM
Quote from: We Are Premier League on February 13, 2021, 10:31:03 PM
I am 100% thinking that the class is half full, but this feels like the beginning to the end...TK an SP going at it in media will result in one of them leaving... :031: Just hope we can rack up a few wins on the trot so that its TK and not SP...don't think they will both be in their current job come June...

Let's get this correct. You want Shahid Khan to allow the DOF to spend "Tony Khan's Inheritance" on Fulham players, but you don't want the person spending "Tony Khan's Inheritance" on Fulham players to be Tony Khan.

No we want Shahid Khan to allow the DOF to spend "Fulham's TV money" on Fulham players and we don't want the person spending "Fulham's TV money" to be Tony Khan