watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great peformance. RLC still poor.

Started by fcfulham55, February 14, 2021, 11:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

But partly down to be just that little but unlucky at times perhaps?

I think, if he gets some luck in his favour or he scores some wonder goal. We could have another attacking threat. All this game time has to pay dividends!
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Whitestone

So what is he ? Unlucky or poor ? Or both ?

We've just had a great win in which he played his part and we get a post suggesting he is 'still poor'. He wasn't.

Simply91

He's improving - I think his all round play is very good - just his final ball at times needs to be better. Wouldn't surprise me if that final click happens with more game time.

Twig

He's not improving fast enough I'm afraid. In danger of becoming our weakest link.

Woolly Mammoth

I feel that he is the link between defence and attack. He of course is helped by the industry of Reed and Lemina who are busy players, especially Reed who is box to box and they all compliment each other. I would like to see RLC continue to up his game and by doing so will bring the best out of each other. He will score more goals before the season is out which I hope will come as his sharpness and timing and first touch improves, and by doing so will hopefully keep Fulham firing on all cylinders, injuries permitting.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

I said in another thread.... he's improving, but needs to want it more....BDR today was very good

Texas White

Andy S

Let's get behind the players whoever they are. I'm fed up with negative posts from people who think they know but in fact no very little about football

jarv

I thought he had a decent second half, after comparing him with a park footballer in the first. I don't like it that he appears by his body language, to pull out of 50/50 balls. He is a big strong boy, should get stuck in. Maybe his long term injury has affected him.

Texas White

Quote from: Andy S on February 15, 2021, 01:05:11 AM
Let's get behind the players whoever they are. I'm fed up with negative posts from people who think they know but in fact no very little about football

👍💥

hongkongfulham

He does look good when he gets a head of steam. Draws players too himself and drives with purpose.

His final bit of decision making is really poor though, which I keep hoping will improve once he has his 'moment'. Probably over thinking stuff because he is not acting off instinct when its time to be a killer. I think we nee to persevere with him in the hopes he hits form in the run in.

FFC In Oz

He was definitely better today.

He does a lot of good things, but has some moments where he doesn't appear to be at full intensity, usually when he should be pressuring from the front.

Still, he was unlucky not to get a couple of assists today, and I feel like in general his performances are trending in the right direction.

3 Cherries

Some pundit over the weekend compared him to a Rolls Royce engine
guess the analogy (after his injuries) is like running in a 'new engine'
so give him time, stop knocking him and hopefully (along with the rest of the team) he will improve 

Whitesideup

Quote from: 3 Cherries on February 15, 2021, 07:55:34 AM
Some pundit over the weekend compared him to a Rolls Royce engine
guess the analogy (after his injuries) is like running in a 'new engine'
so give him time, stop knocking him and hopefully (along with the rest of the team) he will improve 

I had to check if the Boeing 737 uses Rolls Royce engines !!!

(It doesn't.)

grandad

He has had over half a season to get fit. How much longer does he need to start putting in MOTM performances? I still prefer Anguissa over him.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Cambridge Pete

While he wears a Fulham shirt he will get my support. Thought he was good last night and appears to be getting better. There was not a poor performance by any FFC player last night

filham

RLC has improved and is on the verge of being a force in that position, hard to think of who we have to replace him, certainly not Cairney.

70sPimlico

Thing is, we win and many people start to say, actually he was trying today and looked good.

Lets imagine that in the last 5 mins, Everton had fought back and got two lucky goals. BTW, I relaxed at about the 89th minute, I could still fear the worse upto then.

If that had happened, I'm fairly certain that some people would have been on here slating Cav for changing things in his 15 minutes, or, it would have been what does RLC even bring to the team.

I guess what I am saying is some people are just blinkered in their views. As for the OP, clearly his mind is just made up

Craven Mad

He's a bit of a Rolls Royce at a drag race.

Often looks classy, but seems to work at a different pace to the rest of the team. I think he's at his best when he's driving the team forward with pace. He's less effective when he slows play down and drains the energy from our attack.

TC's Sporran

threads like this are a waste of time. the more he gets slagged off the more his fans big him up. no one is gonna change their mind on how good or bad he is after reading this and other threads.

there is so much wrong to his game and i dont think a massive increase in fitness level will address half of his issues.

striding,powering into space may look good but not a lot happens after that.