31 (46.3%)
Draw
28 (41.8%)
Win for them
8 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Tempest

Quote from: RaySmith on February 17, 2021, 06:17:34 AM
Hope we don't do what we've done in the past - Fulhamishly put in a poor performance after a brilliant , winning one.

But this will be a tough game, tougher than Everton I think, with Burnley on a high after  that Palace performance and result, and winning run. Also must be feeling fairly secure and confident.

Have to say a point will be a good result, though a win would be  fantastic, obviously.
We can't be Fulhamish, the confidence of Sunday must be through the roof, today we can redefine Fulhamish, a great performance backed up with another.

Just had a strong coffee, think I'm still settling into the day and full of misplaced optimism

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

FFC In Oz

I'm too anxious to make any predictions at this point.

Game is on at 5am local time so it's going to be a fitful sleep for me.

32 degrees tomorrow though (which has no relevance to anything but I thought it would be nice to make you lovely ladies & gents from the UK a bit jealous)

SuffolkWhite

A point would be a good result a win would be almost Historical, but alas I think it will be a point. There are other games coming up that I think we would be much better in and can get wins, but a point at Turf Moor is a good result.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

I Ronic

A run of fantastic wins for Fulham. Are not something you'd see written in the same sentence often if not at all but why not?
If we are to keep the majority of these players together, if we are to get to see this side at a packed Cottage with a new stand, live, In the Premiership. Then let it be now!

Lordedmundo

I think it is the toughest game of the next three, so I would be happy with a draw in all honesty - especially given our historic form against them at Turf Moor.

However, I think we can win it - provided Parker shows the ambition in his tactics...

Pluto

A point will not be good enough. We've had plenty of draws but if we can't beat a direct relegation rival, I just don't see where we're getting the points we need to keep us up over the next 15 games. We realistically need to win 5 of those and this is one of the easier ones.

Robbie

If we sit back Draw. If we run at them Win.