Win for us
31 (46.3%)
Draw
28 (41.8%)
Win for them
8 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 67

davew

I am very confident that we will win tomorrow probably by just 1 goal which will do..... and you guys?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SG

Quote from: davew on February 16, 2021, 06:43:59 PM
I am very confident that we will win tomorrow probably by just 1 goal which will do..... and you guys?

Delighted to see you so positive but I'd be surprised if we win again. Burnley gathering points regularly now so I'll be pleased with a point. Avoiding defeat is key.

FFC1987

I really hope I'm wrong but we always struggle with these games. They just need to not lose to almost ensure they'll be ok this season in many ways and they now have a couple of key injuries......Whenever things need to go out way and seemingly before hand they do, we almost never capitalise on it......

The Old Count

Tempest

Depends on Maja for me, if fit and starts I think there is a lot more positivity in the team and can only see us win, without, draw.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

HV71

Now - don't let us get fanciful . Would be happy that he continues his match by match improvement

TC's Sporran

Quote from: HV71 on February 16, 2021, 07:46:59 PM
Now - don't let us get fanciful . Would be happy that he continues his match by match improvement

didnt see much improvement personally. in fact his final ball/end product was worse. but its a waste of time worrying about him, he will be playing so end of. the strengths we showed v everton are on page 1 of sean dyches coaching manual so it will be harder to ruffle their feathers.
tight game 1 goal in it.

The Rock

Perhaps we have turned the corner and I am wrong, but I don't think we have it in us. 1-1 or 0-0 draw, and Burnley will be the better side and we'll have stolen a point.

SP

Wingnut

This is a very difficult game. Tougher than Palace away. Plenty of solid PL sides struggle at TM. Think a draw is a realistic and a positive result.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

filham

Is's always tough at Turf Moor and tomorrow will be no different. We will do well to bring home a point.

Tempest

Can't be that bloody tough to play Burnley, they're just above us!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Fulham best performance of the season, will win 4-0.

AJW48361

No crowd has to help and the weather is milder.Talking to a mate who watched Sunday he thought it was the quickest his seen a Fulham team play.Also we are quite a big team these days physically  strong for a game like this I'm hopeful.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 16, 2021, 10:18:43 PM
We will win because we have to.

That's just it, innit? Sheer force of will because we need it more, we want it more.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

winterline

So anxious really, bookies have it as almost dead even to win, Fulham 1.70 vs Burnley 1.75 

We looked like a 'new' team vs Everton, but it was also like that vs Liverpool so hence the anxiousness.

Hopefully Maja's arrival is the turning point.

JackHamlet90

Burnley a tough side to beat. 1-1 draw Lookman with the goal

RaySmith

Hope we don't do what we've done in the past - Fulhamishly put in a poor performance after a brilliant , winning one.

But this will be a tough game, tougher than Everton I think, with Burnley on a high after  that Palace performance and result, and winning run. Also must be feeling fairly secure and confident.

Have to say a point will be a good result, though a win would be  fantastic, obviously.