watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

He's a stupid twit

Started by Fernhurst, February 21, 2021, 10:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

The most important aspect in my view is how Scott Parker sees it. Kamara has not helped himself over the period he has been with the club, and I expect Scott has had to deal with the challenge of keeping the lid on Kamaras unpredictable behaviour, bearing in mind that every players character is unique and different just like any human being. However, the sport Kamara is participating in as a professional is a team sport therefore he like everyone else has to play and behave with professionalism within the framework of the team.
Now to help harmony and team spirit and a togetherness a manager has to ensure every player is happy most of the time. especially the ones who are not getting a regular game.
Since Kamara has been with us a pattern has developed where he appears to lack self discipline and can be unpredictable for all the wrong reasons.
The point is does he get along with all the other players, and has he had any run ins for no apparent reason except being difficult, can a manager trust him not to get sent off for an avoidable offence. I am sure managers have tolerated certain players behaviour because they are great players and do the business on the pitch. Kamara is not one of them.
So Scott has probably weighed up the good and the not so good and felt Kamara is surplus to requirements, and I do not blame him if that is the case, as by tolerating him for too long could cost him his job.
Sometimes no matter how hard you try some players never learn because they are selfish and have a flaw in their make up which is menacing, and a threat to team harmony and maybe Kamara falls in to that category.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 21, 2021, 10:22:12 PM
Wow, thanks Jamie that was quick.
As I suspected he really went for the fella

Referee was close so he clearly saw enough to warrant administering a red card and dismissing him from the field of play.

Never forget your Roots.

Bill2

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, he doesn't have a footballing brain.
Speed?..in abundance.
Intelligence?..lacking.

Very harsh red though.

perry geyton

colinwhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 23, 2021, 11:14:08 AM
The most important aspect in my view is how Scott Parker sees it. Kamara has not helped himself over the period he has been with the club, and I expect Scott has had to deal with the challenge of keeping the lid on Kamaras unpredictable behaviour, bearing in mind that every players character is unique and different just like any human being. However, the sport Kamara is participating in as a professional is a team sport therefore he like everyone else has to play and behave with professionalism within the framework of the team.
Now to help harmony and team spirit and a togetherness a manager has to ensure every player is happy most of the time. especially the ones who are not getting a regular game.
Since Kamara has been with us a pattern has developed where he appears to lack self discipline and can be unpredictable for all the wrong reasons.
The point is does he get along with all the other players, and has he had any run ins for no apparent reason except being difficult, can a manager trust him not to get sent off for an avoidable offence. I am sure managers have tolerated certain players behaviour because they are great players and do the business on the pitch. Kamara is not one of them.
So Scott has probably weighed up the good and the not so good and felt Kamara is surplus to requirements, and I do not blame him if that is the case, as by tolerating him for too long could cost him his job.
Sometimes no matter how hard you try some players never learn because they are selfish and have a flaw in their make up which is menacing, and a threat to team harmony and maybe Kamara falls in to that category.

My general feeling too. Not really interested in the debate, but he does get himself into sticky situations which benefeit nobody in his team, and its defnitely not the first time. Doesnt seem to learn too much from his mistakes either ,and referees seem to enjoy sending him off.

FFCBadger

Quote from: BarryP on February 23, 2021, 01:53:44 AM
Trying to set aside all preconceived opinions of AK and only looking at the play I asked myself a few questions:

1. Was AK attempting to play the ball? For me that is a no because the opposing player is between AK and the ball with AK having no chance to reach the ball.

2. Was the play intentional or incidental? Given my conclusion that AK was not trying the play the ball I must conclude he intentionally fouled the player in an effort to stop the play. This does not mean I think his action was malicious.

3. Did the incident rise to the level of a serious foul play? AK lunged at the opponent with his studs showing so the answer is yes regardless of where the studs landed.

In my opinion the red card is warranted.

I wish AK nothing but the best but how I feel about him shouldn't influence how I evaluate this play.
049:gif

toshes mate

I would argue most strongly that a pattern has been allowed to develop.  It is attributable to the period Ranieri managed the team.  Prior to that there had been no recorded issues between Kamara and Jokanovic or others.  There was a video on FFCtv where Cairney attributed Kamara as being the best dancer at the Club during Jokanovic's era.   It strikes me as strange that so many of the problems that have led people to conclude what they conclude when by all accounts they occurred during this manifestly disastrous time.  As for most recent events (including Kamara's move to Dijon) I have taken the view that a part of Parker's 'unhappiness' was attributable to having to lose players in January invovling him in edgy decision making not knowing whether a 'new' forward would arrive or not. 

I do not believe AK is a loose cannon or anything of the sort.

Jim©

Interesting to note that Azpilicueta did exactly the same to Suarez last night whilst jogging towards a throw in as AK did at the weekend. The commentator laughed and said "Suarez up to his usual antics", not even a free kick given (despite Azpilicueta targeting the soft tissue area as some would have you believe).
It's amazing how peoples' pre-conceptions of people leads them to think certain things. Just look at the pages of character assassination of AK on here (even the title of the thread) for proof.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: toshes mate on February 24, 2021, 10:44:05 AM
I would argue most strongly that a pattern has been allowed to develop.  It is attributable to the period Ranieri managed the team.  Prior to that there had been no recorded issues between Kamara and Jokanovic or others.  There was a video on FFCtv where Cairney attributed Kamara as being the best dancer at the Club during Jokanovic's era.   It strikes me as strange that so many of the problems that have led people to conclude what they conclude when by all accounts they occurred during this manifestly disastrous time.  As for most recent events (including Kamara's move to Dijon) I have taken the view that a part of Parker's 'unhappiness' was attributable to having to lose players in January invovling him in edgy decision making not knowing whether a 'new' forward would arrive or not. 

You need to check and read my email again, I said " a pattern has developed " not allowed to develop as you have stated, and further more if I agreed with you we would both be wrong.

Never forget your Roots.

toshes mate

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 24, 2021, 01:10:12 PM

You need to check and read my email again, I said " a pattern has developed " not allowed to develop as you have stated, and further more if I agreed with you we would both be wrong.
I selected the quote from you in the bit that I snipped so I can hardly have misquoted you as it bears your details.  What you need to respecfully do is to read, comprehend, and understand that in my typed response I am strongly suggesting the pattern developed in the minds of those who wish to taint AK (which I assume includes your good self) only during and after the time of Ranieri twelve weeks of chaos.  And I see no evidence of rebuttal of that evidence from you or anyone else.

Fulhamfan666

you guys are taking this too seriously man, guy's not even playing for us atm, and you're hating on him

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on February 24, 2021, 02:45:02 PM
you guys are taking this too seriously man, guy's not even playing for us atm, and you're hating on him

It is always important that you kick a man when he is down, never give a sucker an even break.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: toshes mate on February 24, 2021, 01:37:20 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 24, 2021, 01:10:12 PM

I selected the quote from you in the bit that I snipped so I can hardly have misquoted you as it bears your details.  What you need to respecfully do is to read, comprehend, and understand that in my typed response I am strongly suggesting the pattern developed in the minds of those who wish to taint AK (which I assume includes your good self) only during and after the time of Ranieri twelve weeks of chaos.  And I see no evidence of rebuttal of that evidence from you or anyone else.

Wrong again but at least your consistent. You have made it clear enough that you do not find AK a loose cannon well I do and we will have to agree to disagree, it is called freedom of speech. If anybody has tainted AK it is AK.
That's fine by me it's no big deal and unlike you I am not falling out of my pram over it.
Although I have identified you overusing the word "strongly" far too often which can signify an aggressive tone and as a man of peace I find that uncalled for.
Nevertheless, unfortunately I am sorry to disappoint you but I haven't got time to exchange pleasantries as I can deduce you are in one of your argumentative moods. Therefore, may I suggest you pick on somebody your own size, and perhaps you will feel better tomorrow, I do hope so.
I shall leave you to have the last word but you are wasting your time as I won't be reading it. 
So move along now, there is nothing to see here. 🐘

Never forget your Roots.