watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I don't understand the problem with having fans in on the last game of the seas

Started by RAY Rock ????, February 26, 2021, 01:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY Rock ????

people are saying it is morally wrong why?. In Europe some teams are having to play at a neutral venue and in the second leg the other team can play at there home  ground that is not fair but no one is batting a eyelid.  If we can get fans in to the grounds on the last match of the season i am all for it as we would be going back to a bit of normality . The relegation place's would have been sorted well before then anyway

junior white

I also do not see the problem, if it is an advantage didnt those clubs that could have fans in for longer when we had the tier system also benefit from an advantage?

ALG01

It would be an advantage to one of the teams if fans were in the stadium and there was something on the game...i.e. newc V us would be one such.

I can't comment but do understand the concern.

Woolly Mammoth

As Fan is short for Fanatic, perhaps they should just allow the Supporters into the ground.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

_Putney_

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 26, 2021, 04:47:48 PM
As Fan is short for Fanatic, perhaps they should just allow the Supporters into the ground.

Otherwise known as 'Sups'.

lomotd

Is it an advantage having home fans in the stadium for the last game of the season? Yes. But, so what? It's been an advantage for what ever team has been playing at home last game for every single season past.

HobGoblin

Fulham didn't set the fixtures. If it was us as the away team nothing would be said and we'd have to get on with it.