watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruben

Started by somerset cockernee, March 04, 2021, 07:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somerset cockernee

I Have given him the benefit of the doubt because so many rave about him......He is absolute litter

Pluto

Man this guy is so awful. Can't score to save his life. Gets fed the ball in decent positions and mostly loses it. Terminate his loan immediately and play someone else.

somerset cockernee

Couldn't score in a whorehouse

Slaphead in Qatar

His finishing is dreadful. And so is his first touch

Whitestone

Played well today.

Wingnut

Hasn't a prayer of getting near the Chelsea XI, based on  what we've seen this season. He's a solid PL player, who puts in a shift, but he isn't going to be the difference in a game. He's awful in front of goal. Does the little things well though, to be fair.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

SP

His fitness is improving.......

Sting of the North

Quote from: Whitestone on March 04, 2021, 07:56:11 PM
Played well today.

Agree with this. Unfortunately horribly bad finishing leaves a bitter taste. Along with Cavaleiro he was by far our best player going forward in my opinion. Lookman was really disappointing again, very rarely makes a good decision when it matters. Maja far to anonymous, but at least he scored.

roberto w6

A passenger but I feel no animosity towards any of our players tonight.

I wish after that decision we'd started diving and smacking people in the ribs off the ball. Everyone seems to love equality these days. Well that would have been equality

Ronnief

It's a good job RLC is too expensive for us to buy him or pay his full wages.

somerset cockernee

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on March 04, 2021, 07:55:46 PM
His finishing is dreadful. And so is his first touch
and his second third fourth.......

abfg

We were better going forward with him off the pitch. He always does enough to make me think maybe today's the day, but for all the driving runs, he fluffs his final passes, fluffs his shots and if he was in an adult film, he'd probably fluff there too.

Buffalo76

At least we can send him back in a couple more months.

filham

Stop moaning and accept RLC is a fixture in that position for the rest of the season.

Tempest

Quote from: filham on March 04, 2021, 08:05:14 PM
Stop moaning and accept RLC is a fixture in that position for the rest of the season.
+1

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Worcesterwhite

I used to think that Aluko was the worst finisher I'd seen, but Ruben wow.
It's so frustrating tho as upto the edge of the box he's getting better and better

e4b

Thought he played well tonight. Had some good strong runs. Caused them some real problems

Dodger53

He hides in full view on the pitch, some of his runs are destined to make sure he is out of position - As a pro footballer he is a fraud.

RaySmith

Quote from: e4b on March 04, 2021, 08:28:17 PM
Thought he played well tonight. Had some good strong runs. Caused them some real problems

:plus one:

Baszab

a fraud is such an accurate description

he has been useless in every game I have seen

a couple of good runs when he has the ball - he is a great big strong bloke so big deal

he hides on the pitch - he his lazy and his touches in the penalty are are embarrassing