https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

And yet I still find something to ruin football for me

Started by Jurassic Parker, March 07, 2021, 03:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jurassic Parker

Barely any stoppages. No goals. No VAR. No red cards
. No long drawn out corners. Etc etc.

Yet 4 minutes added time? That the ref them extends to 6.

They wanted us to lose today. We just won against must more than liverpool. Its despicable.

cookieg

Substitutions add 30 seconds per sub but the ref did try to help Liverpool as much as possible.

Andyb

Convinced if a big team is losing more extra time is given. How do you create an extra 2mins out of 4mins??

Pluto

SP

And Keite's ugly challenge only got a yellow, had it been us?

FFC1987

Maybe I'm wrong here but what was the difference between Kamaras red cards and Jotas horrible challenge on Lemina? Looked super similar to me and really dirty.

Nick Bateman

In the end it's even more satisfying when the refs have tried to prevent Fulham (again). They can't keep a good side down.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 07, 2021, 04:01:33 PM
Maybe I'm wrong here but what was the difference between Kamaras red cards and Jotas horrible challenge on Lemina? Looked super similar to me and really dirty.

Can't be disappointing the global fan base of Liverpool. Give them all the breaks.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

blingo

FFCFOREVER

Why is it Mitro got booked for kicking the ball away today but on Thurs against Spuds one of their players does the same but no booking. Biast beyond belief.

Ronnief

How can Tete's superb tackle where he clearly wins the ball be deemed a foul and a booking. Refs again.

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: blingo on March 07, 2021, 04:02:51 PM
Why not just enjoy our massive win

Ahh blingo you are largely right I know. Just a general distate, distrust, and disillusionment with whats happening im football recently. Even when we win I cant stop seeing the BS

Tabby

The most baffling decision was the Tete yellow for me. I guess referees aren't used to there being players that are good at tackling anymore.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I don't agree with the ref's critics as far as added time was concerned. Lemina was down injured for a minute or more.

Jules

I thought the ref was going to keep playing until Liverpool scored!! It was crazy

RaySmith

Quote from: Ronnief on March 07, 2021, 04:05:44 PM
How can Tete's superb tackle where he clearly wins the ball be deemed a foul and a booking. Refs again.

:plus one:
yet they get away with murder.

alfie

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on March 07, 2021, 04:06:52 PM
I don't agree with the ref's critics as far as added time was concerned. Lemina was down injured for a minute or more.
Also we seem to take an age with goal kicks
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Baszab

I thought the ref was going up for a header at that last corner - he must have been so p**sed off

fcfulham55

So corrupt, we won still so pleased... But still have to be p1ssed off with the officials. If we were losing 1-0. the ref blows on 93rd minute with four minutes added.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Jurassic Parker

Quote from: alfie on March 07, 2021, 04:39:56 PM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on March 07, 2021, 04:06:52 PM
Also we seem to take an age with goal kicks

This happens in every game of football. The second half was one of the least stoppage-ridden halves of football I've seen in quite some time. You're telling me that a few goal kicks deserves the same amount of stoppage time as halves that have multiple VAR stoppages, red cards, goals? 4 minutes was already pushing it for what was an uneventful typical 2-3 minute stoppage time game, but then 6? Have a word.