more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joachim Andersen's Man City Preview

Started by WhiteJC, March 10, 2021, 04:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

blingo

What a nice level headed person he is. I don't care how much he costs us, I would love to have him stay at Fulham.

bog

Quote from: blingo on March 10, 2021, 04:53:10 PM
What a nice level headed person he is. I don't care how much he costs us, I would love to have him stay at Fulham.

+1 100%  :54:

092.gif

Willham

Since when did we become the 'peaky fulham blinders?'

Slaphead in Qatar

HV71

The more I see and hear this man the more I appreciate the gem we have ( hopefully for some time ).

jayffc

His wording to me doesnt suggest hell be here beyond this year. Could just be it's his second language of course but I just get that impression. Hope very much to be wrong.

Regardless if he keeps us up I will wish him well whatever he decides to do...unless he moves to chelsea of course 🙈

sunburywhite

Quote from: jayffc on March 10, 2021, 06:26:35 PM
His wording to me doesnt suggest hell be here beyond this year. Could just be it's his second language of course but I just get that impression. Hope very much to be wrong.

Regardless if he keeps us up I will wish him well whatever he decides to do...unless he moves to chelsea of course 🙈

I didnt feel that at all
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Does he go to the same Gents Outfitters as Parker

Does he go to Warren Golds, the big red building on Golders Green Road?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Kemosabe

Quote from: jayffc on March 10, 2021, 06:26:35 PM

It struck me that, when being asked about keeping the team up towards the end of the interview, he kept on referring to us as "Fulham" rather than "my team".  Just a hint of distance...

Yes, I know it's a job for professional footballers, but I suspect that Cairney might use slightly different (and more personalised) phrasing...

Nestor the Chronicler

You are reading too much into it, he was just repeating the wording used by the interviewer.

Denver Fulham

I love this man. Absolute star.

Not sure what he's supposed to do with "his language" in interviews -- he's a UCL player on loan with no option at a club that might not even been a top-division club next season. His play, his leadership, his passion and his on-field reactions good and bad show me all the "language" I need to see about his level of interest in Fulham. If we stay up and make an effort to keep him, I'm sure he will consider it, but he's going to have better financial and club options than ours. Good for him. He's earning every penny.

AJW48361

Reading The Tony Gale column who knows a good centre half when he sees one he rates him our best defender since Brede.

hongkongfulham

He has shown he has Champions league quality this year. Only way we keep him is if firstly we stay up, secondly, no UCL teams want him, and thirdly we can afford not only him but a support cast to match his ambitions.

I'm resigned to saying farewell but will enjoy him leading us to survival first! What a player

General

Difference between being a top premiership quality player vs a player who is at the bottom of the league or in the championship. Doesnt seem to switch off with his desire to win games and seemingly takes it as personally offensive if we do lose. Love that mentality. He has high standards and expectations and his grounding is in his ambition.. not in what people say. Seems strong minded.

Holders

He's fantastic - come on, Mr. Khan, offer him £100 a week to stay!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Count Flapula

Quote from: AJW48361 on March 10, 2021, 11:29:24 PM
Reading The Tony Gale column who knows a good centre half when he sees one he rates him our best defender since Brede.

To be fair, all you really need in order to know that is at least one functioning eye and to be awake occasionally ;-)

FulhamStu

Like Tosin not only is he articulate and a great footballer, they are both intelligent and along with the full backs keep a fantastic shape.  They don't switch off and are able to concentrate for the whole game.  Defending well is about playing as a unit.  Andersen is a great captain and player but the other 3 or 4 are also key to us doing so well at the back.

The Cravenette

It would be such a shame if he left before we had the chance to see him (and the other loanees) in the flesh.  Likewise that they don't get to hear the roar of a Craven Cottge crowd.  As Danny Murphy said on MOTD: "Stand up if you still believe".  If he remembered that enough to mention it all these years later it must have been impressive.

On that note, and at the risk of changing the subject, I always thought that chant started during the Europa League run.  He seemed to imply it was during the Great Escape season a couple of years before.

Statto

Love the guy, the content of what he says is great, but thank goodness for him and us he's better at defending than he is at choosing what to wear. I thought the Scandinavians were stylish these days. Dressed like an absolute clown.