watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Magic of FOF

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, December 13, 2010, 04:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

Can I just say a thank you to the unbridled optimists on this board. After the game on Saturday I was pretty cheesed off to say the least and that mood is reflected in my postings of the time.

However, having read the board over the last few days, my mood has improved considerably. I am buoyed by the attitude of the majority on this board that things will work out at Fulham and Hughes will eventually get the team to perform. I am looking forward to some new faces in January, and with hughes record of unearthing gems in the transfer market it looks to be an interesting one.

Whilst I am still relatively unconvinced by Hughes, FOF has improved my spirits no end, so thanks to everyone for that!

White Noise

+ 1

Really enjoyed reading the board over the last couple of days. Thanks to all the new arrivals as well for their part in it. Some really thought provoking stuff on here at the moment.

SmithyFFC

Often find that when the team performs badly the messageboard sparks into life. Lets hope the board see's less action in coming weeks!
FTID

sipwell

Where can "we" send our invoice? That was at least 10 hours worth of counselling. Don't worry, we'll use the money to help pay for a new FFC striker! :)

Go Fulham!

Everything will be fine in the end. Don't forget that Fulham is one of those teams who has been the longest in the Prem, next to the big 4! And it'll stay there, darnit!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Blingo

The Blingo effect is returning  :yay: :drums:

jarv

Mr. Alf, it is natural to be cheesed off when the team doesn't do well. It is a hard wired program in all football fans brains I believe. Leaving the ground grumbling while looking at your shoes. However, after the fact you can see the bright side. I was at the Birmingham game, disappointed wiith the result but on reflection the next day, realised that I really enjoyed the second half and Fulham were by far the better team. Sounds like this week was more of the same. I read the (disappointed) posts but then the stats. Shots on target...Fulham 9, Sunderland 1. If only one had gone in.!!  Possesion 54% :54:
They did something right.

Burt

The good thing about this board is that whilst threre are differences of opinion amongst us, these are generally respected, other views do get a fair hearing and there is a low level of personal abuse amongst those who happen not to agree.

Now, if anyone tells me to "eff off you tosser" beacase of this I'm gonna sign up to the Offal.

:drums:

Steve_orino

Quote from: Burt on December 13, 2010, 07:08:34 PM
The good thing about this board is that whilst threre are differences of opinion amongst us, these are generally respected, other views do get a fair hearing and there is a low level of personal abuse amongst those who happen not to agree.

Now, if anyone tells me to "eff off you tosser" beacase of this I'm gonna sign up to the Offal.

There's only one thing to say to that..."eff off you tosser"

:red: I'll get me coat
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Burt

Quote from: Steve_orino on December 13, 2010, 10:17:24 PM
Quote from: Burt on December 13, 2010, 07:08:34 PM

There's only one thing to say to that..."eff off you tosser"

:red: I'll get me coat

*Sniff*

I know when I am not welcome...

:029: