watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How would people's view of Mitro change, if he was played and scored

Started by blingo, March 16, 2021, 11:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.F.Sorrow

I'm sure Mitrovic can score a lot of goals in the Premier League with a different manager and in a different system but he's not the best option for Parkerball.

Personally I think we should consider other options even if we're relegated. We know Mitro can score a lot of goals in the Championship but remember what happened last season. Apart from one or two games (Millwall?) we didn't really come to life until Mitro was suspended near the end of the season. In fact, there's a good chance we could have missed out on promotion if Mitro had played those games. But then again, we may not have been anywhere near the playoffs at that stage without Mitro's goals.

Tough choice. I still think he's a good striker but out of form but for me he is currently Plan B (which we never seem to use anyway...).

junior white

My opinion of Mitro wouldn't change and it hasn't changed this season for last or those before. He was and is a good player for this squad to have. This season for many reasons he has been unfit, out off form, lacking confidence and rumoured (which I do not believe) to have wanted to leave.

The fact is football is a team game and you cannot play to one players strengths alone, you need to the squad to be a whole and do what is best for them. Sometimes that means you have to adapt your game and I think Mitro has struggled with that. When we signed him we were set up for his style, we had a small tweak to make it even better. This season SP has tweaked the a different way in that pace has become more prevalent, since doing so out play has been better and we have been more competitive to the point where we have a good chance of staying up.

Mitro will get a chance i am sure of that and i am sure he will take one and it will be a vital one, thats who he is and who we want, but for now he has to bed his time and work hard as others have done in the past.

As I say my opinion will not change of him at all.

blingo

Quote from: Arthur on March 17, 2021, 03:05:57 AM
Quote from: blingo on March 16, 2021, 08:21:25 PM
Quote from: Arthur on March 16, 2021, 03:56:19 PM
Quote from: blingo on March 16, 2021, 11:18:47 AM
To win us our next three games?

No different, I guess, from how your view of Loftus-Cheek would change if he did the same.

My view on RLC would not differ, I don't want him at FFC he is a chelsea player and wants to remain so. Mitro is ours.

I'm not surprised you say your view of Loftus-Cheek wouldn't change. I trust you're not surprised that I don't think my view of Mitrovic would change either.

Not in the slightest Arthur and that is your right, but I fail to see where on earth you find any positives in RLC playing for FFC