watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We will not be staying up, said it months ago

Started by somersetwhite, March 19, 2021, 10:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somersetwhite

i like Scotty but he`s clueless when it comes to attacking and I dont know what Cav has over Scotty, perhaps some photos or something cos I cannot see why he plays him. Should have started with Mitro, I know he hasn't had a good season but if he doesn't get the game time he cant get the opportunity to score....

somerset cockernee

We will be staying up ....said it minutes ago

love4ffc

I'm not going to say we are going down yet.  But tonight was a punch in the gut. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

somersetwhite

FFC1987

Newcastle 2 games in hand. Lets see. Personally, yeh, I think we'll be relegated but I've said that for months.

filham

Quote from: somersetwhite on March 19, 2021, 10:03:03 PM
i like Scotty but he`s clueless when it comes to attacking and I dont know what Cav has over Scotty, perhaps some photos or something cos I cannot see why he plays him. Should have started with Mitro, I know he hasn't had a good season but if he doesn't get the game time he cant get the opportunity to score....
[/quoteYo

Blawarmy

I admire positivity from some, but we are so going down. Who is going to score the goals?

filham

Quote from: somersetwhite on March 19, 2021, 10:03:03 PM

Yes, I agree with all of that, not many more nails to put in our coffin now.

andyk

It's much better than I thought it would be. Back in September,I thought we'd be relegated as the bottom club, with an embarrassingly low points total.
We still have a chance . A slim chance but a chance.
Teams have bad patches, bad games.
Now it's up to all the players, the coaches to give everything for the last 8 games.
If we can be three points behind Newcastle, last game. That would do for me.

St Eve

Not over yet. Newcastle lose tomorrow and they can't buy a win. Then they come to us. Stay positive

jarv

I think we are all very sad tonight. Dreadful performance. No guts, no leader, no teamwork, not much of anything. Going down and yet another rebuild next season.  Positives, Cairney and Mitro can get us back up. Boy, how we missed Cairney when at his best.

SouthIslandWhite

Said it last week, we desperately need help in other results the rest of the way.

We could have lost 5-0 tonight. We were lucky to have only dropped 1 goal on goal differential imo. That was the sole positive.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

hovewhite

You always have a chance of staying up but after tonight  it's 1 less chance. Confidence belief can slip away easily. Also its a team of loan players. We still have a chance but will add confidence to btn and geodie boys a draw is a great result for them.

Sgt Fulham

Newcastle at home on the last day could be our saving grace. However, I wouldn't be surprised if we got to that point and then turned in a similar performance to today. I can't remember a good/convincing performance against a lower/mid table side this season.

Nero

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on March 19, 2021, 10:24:52 PM
Newcastle at home on the last day could be our saving grace. However, I wouldn't be surprised if we got to that point and then turned in a similar performance to today. I can't remember a good/convincing performance against a lower/mid table side this season.

About 1 half against WBA

FFC1987

I mean, based on today, Newcastle won't need anything by the last game so.....

bobbo

Quote from: Blawarmy on March 19, 2021, 10:10:29 PM
I admire positivity from some, but we are so going down. Who is going to score the goals?
precisely "who is gonna score" .
I hate to admit it but despite more chances on goal we were second best tonight. It's very uphill now.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

St Eve

It is upsetting but Newcastle are worse so it could be all on the last game. Right now I would take that

Whitestone

#believe. Come on it's not over yet. Sure we got nothing and deserved nothing tonight but we can still do this.

Arthur

Did the O.P. remind us of his prediction after the win against Liverpool? That would have been the time to prove how great is his conviction. As it is, it's easy to come on here after what, for the rest of us, is a painful defeat and tell us he predicted something that we have all known has been on the cards since day one. Of all the predictions one could have made about our season, this is the least surprising.