watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mike Ashley intends to stick with Steve Bruce

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, March 21, 2021, 08:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Being reported by Sky Sports at the moment.

So that means Bruce will be in charge for their next few games at least. That's good news I think.

Andy S

That is the vote of confidence that comes before the sack

SP

Fulham 442

Somerset Fulham

Lets hope he does, he's doing a sterling job for us.

That aside, who on earth would willingly takeover that absolute basket case of a club anyway?

PaulJ123

No ones going to go into Newcastle now, it'll be a caretaker job until next year if he does go.

Do think they will get better when Wilson and ASM are back though which is my worry. As we're essentially at full strength now

Buffalo76

Like 99% of managers Bruce wouldn't quit as he'd miss out on a pay off otherwise. Publicly he's going to obviously say he's still the right man for the job and he can keep his team up blah blah blah....but privately he's thinking about the ££££££££ to soften the blow and keep him comfortable in retirement. He ain't daft!

bog

I think we should start up a petition to keep Mr. Bruce in his present position. He's doing a great job.  :54:

092.gif   

Tempest

Spurs and Burnley next for them, lose both and he'll be gone.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Pluto

Excellent news  077.gif He could wind up being our player of the season at this rate!

AJW48361

If Ashley thinks they look like going down Bruce will go no doubt.It would cost him  a nice few quid in the valuation of NFC.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

I just don't get why any club would want to employ Bruce.

Andy S

You could say that about a lot of managers. I think that if crowds were let into grounds then Bruce would have already gone following protests

SouthIslandWhite

I keep telling everybody and nobody listens to me: Newcastle's plight recently is hardly Steve Bruce's fault. He has been missing so many key pieces to his attack.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.