Main Menu

Tosin

Started by ChesterTheTabby, April 04, 2021, 06:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

jayffc

Hes definately the worse of our 2 cbs but still young and has been part of an incredibly successful defensive pairing. This was a poor mistake but it was brought about by our awful tactic of insisting on playing backwards all the time when we could press forward...taking the "safe" option ....but ultimately putting our CBs under unnecessary pressure.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

New scapegoat in

sonnyjim

He's been pathetic in the last three games. Just clear the loving ball.

Deeping_white

He's got a target man up front, don't love about with it at 1-1 but no. He's cost us a goal in the last three games and it doesn't matter how good he's been for the bulk of the season, he's caused mistakes that are going to get us relegated

MikeCdawg

He's got done again for their third goal

Rambler

He's becoming a liability at the back when the ball is at his feet.
He's not a ball playing defender yet and he's costing us points

Milo

Kamikaze in possession of ball as last man time and time again in recent months.

MikeCdawg

Bring kongolo in next game. He needs to be taken out of the firing line

SouthIslandWhite

Sit Tosin permanently, that is unacceptable.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Pluto

Got to give Kongolo a chance now.

Worcesterwhite

Thinks he's better than what he is, needs a reality check

sonnyjim

Last three games he's played poo.

filham

Fulham have a proven impotent attack and a crumbling defense. Time to think of a rebuild for the Championship, lets get Stefjo back ready for the first match of next season.

ALG01

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on April 04, 2021, 06:17:16 PM
New scapegoat in

wow, what would yopu have us say. tosin once again needlessly loses possesion and costs us a goal. the error was unforgiveable. Unforgiveable and this is the best you have as a post? Ridiculous.

Sgt Fulham

I really like Tosin, but am really worried that he was playing out of his skin beside Andersen. I hope he doesn't regress and we have another Hector.

ALG01

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on April 04, 2021, 06:48:48 PM
I really like Tosin, but am really worried that he was playing out of his skin beside Andersen. I hope he doesn't regress and we have another Hector.

Tosin is a very good player but needs a good talking too and remeber to do the sensible thing. the errors in the last couple were very avoidable.

Willham

The one thing I'd say to defend him is, he shouldnt have been played the ball in the first place, I'm sure if I remember properly read had a forward pass in cavaleiro on but chose instead to play to tosin under 'light' pressure, I say light because he had a man closing him down without any clear first time option. But it wasn't immediate pressure and for someone of tosin calibre he should be able to turn and play back to the keeper in this situation or at the very least clear his lines.

Andy S

Back to the keeper was an option

New Kid on the Block

Tosin 'needlessly' lost possession I'm sure, because he would naturally boot it upfield but he's been told to play it out from the back. Not surprisingly, he was caught in two minds. He shouldn't be slaughtered for messing up what is a stupid system. Just clear the f***king ball.