Main Menu

I don’t even know

Started by perry geyton, April 15, 2021, 05:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Who and when we play this weekend

That's how bad it's got

PaulJ123

I was thinking the same earlier actually! Was really up for the Villa game and then the blow of the defeat, then again for the Wolves game but that's knocked it out of me now.

Thankfully got a game of cricket both days so won't be watching!

#HoweIn

Dodgin

You watch whatever, that's the way I look at it.

Fulham 442

Instead of looking forward to a game I now look forward to when there isn't one! Wolves did it for me, a terrible game to watch and then the sucker punch in injury time when I thought we'd got away with a point. I'm resigned to relegation now on that performance alone..

GrumpyWhite

Quote from: perry geyton on April 15, 2021, 05:04:50 PM

That's how bad it's got

Yeah me too !

SP

Yes, me too, I've felt quite detached from football for a while.

Twig

Must admit that I have started to lose interest as our recent performances have fallen away after a series of fighting performances.

blingo

Quote from: perry geyton on April 15, 2021, 05:04:50 PM

That's how bad it's got

You've got man City in the semi final

perry geyton

Ok Just checked Arsenal away on Sunday
I'll watcch purely cos I've got nothing better to do

filham

I agree we are now facing six matches which really have no significance for us, we are relegated and are purely just completing our fixtures.
However Arsenal and Chelsea are two of the big attractions in the premier league and we are not going to meet them again for a long while, a win in the next two matches would still give satisfaction.
Of course we will be lucky to see a single Fulham goal.

JoelH5

You lot are so depressing haha. We can fluke one win and then have all to play for final day.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

3 Cherries

On a plus note I've stopped drinking coz we're playing so awful :012:

ALG01

I take such a lot of flack for being too critical

BUT

when it comes down to it all the rubbish that is hurled at me is total nonsense because, I do know when we are playing and I can't wait for KO.
I love watching the team, good or bad, and I when things are bad I bleed fulham.

So for all you that have given up,  don't have a go at me anymore.  And whilst i know the situation is deparate and we are virtually assured of championship, whilst there remains a glimmer of hope I am up for the challenge......   Sydney or the Bush!

jarv

Here in USA, every premier game can be accessed. As painful as it is, I am obligated to and look forward to watching every Fulham match.  Next season will be more painful, can't get Fulham on tv when in the championship.

ps....forget Fulhamtv, unless they have fixed it, I have tried many times in the past and it never works properly. Does anyone know if it works smoothly?

blingo

Quote from: jarv on April 16, 2021, 12:41:30 PM
Here in USA, every premier game can be accessed. As painful as it is, I am obligated to and look forward to watching every Fulham match.  Next season will be more painful, can't get Fulham on tv when in the championship.

ps....forget Fulhamtv, unless they have fixed it, I have tried many times in the past and it never works properly. Does anyone know if it works smoothly?

You can get the championship on DAZN Jarv.

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 15, 2021, 06:21:37 PM
Instead of looking forward to a game I now look forward to when there isn't one! Wolves did it for me, a terrible game to watch and then the sucker punch in injury time when I thought we'd got away with a point. I'm resigned to relegation now on that performance alone..

Wolves was a hard one to take...broke the screen with my headphones when they scored  :doh:

Colton F.C.

Looking forward to next season and the return of proven Championship goalscorers Neesken Kebano and AK47.

SuffolkWhite

I will listen to it in the garden in the sunshine hopefully.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

love4ffc

Quote from: jarv on April 16, 2021, 12:41:30 PM

Jarv - some of the matches will be on ESPN+ here in the States. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

jarv

Thanks guys for the information, will look into it.