watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The aftermath

Started by Nightwind15, April 19, 2021, 12:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightwind15

There was a light at the end of the relegation tunnel yesterday but now it seems we are going down again.  I have never seen a team work so hard and come so close to breaking through as this squad has.  Journey men players doing all they could to stay in the league.  I am proud of the effort and will follow as best I can until the Whites return again as they always do.  Amazing season all in all. 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

RaySmith

Quote from: Nightwind15 on April 19, 2021, 12:20:08 PM
There was a light at the end of the relegation tunnel yesterday but now it seems we are going down again.  I have never seen a team work so hard and come so close to breaking through as this squad has.  Journey men players doing all they could to stay in the league.  I am proud of the effort and will follow as best I can until the Whites return again as they always do.  Amazing season all in all. 

The way we played  does give me hope we can survive.

Gutting we didn't get the 3 points we deserved with all our efforts, undone  by poor  refereeing again - did he keep playing until Arsenal scored! See him running to get the ball back to them for  their corner.

IF we go down,  hopefully we will come back up soon.

It's the hope that kills, but  where would  we be without it - hopeless!

COYW!!!!

rebel

The best thing to do is reassess when Burnley, Brighton, West Brom and Newcastle play catch up with games in hand. That will happen before the 1st May. We have a pretty good shot at staying up. 15 points to fight for.

Twig

With the exception of RLC I would agree.

perry geyton

Love your attitude mate
COYW
love the championship too I'm looking forward to it