more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best performing player this season

Started by Mr White, April 20, 2021, 11:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigalffc

Quote from: simplyfulham on April 20, 2021, 12:55:59 PM
Agree with everything Tosh said to be honest.

1. Andersen
2. Areola
3. Reed
:plus one:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

perry geyton

In order :

Anderson
Harrison
Areola
Tosin
Lookman
Lemina
BDR, Aina, Anguissa, Robinson

Cav

Mitrovic

RLC

Whitestone

Areola has been nothing short of superb, super consistent and is without doubt one of the best keepers in the division.

love4ffc

1. Andersen
2. Areola
3. Reed

+1  0001.jpeg
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Penfold

For me, Areola/Andersen top two followed by Reed.

Twig

Quote from: love4ffc on April 20, 2021, 07:27:43 PM

1. Andersen
2. Areola
3. Reed

+1  0001.jpeg

It's quite hard to separate Andersen and Areola but I'd go along with this.

St Eve

Beamer

Kongolo - has barely put a foot wrong on the pitch all season. Sorry that should read - has barely put a foot on the pitch all season.

Sgt Fulham

Andersen. Leadership is such a valuable trait, and he can do it all. Fantastic defender, but also playmaker and leader. Really going to miss him when we go down.

JimmyConway

Andersen we were shipping on average 3 goals a game before he came in. Considering he was 7-8th choice at the time he has played very well at this level.

bill taylors apprentice

I vote Andersen rather than Areola.
For the reason that an outfield player has more to consider with the game going on around him rather than a keeper who mainly plays with the game going on in front of him.
That may sound odd but its the only way I can separate them as both have brought order to a team in crisis as well as their ability.

Many other players IMO have individually played very well this season and yet we can't win a game, which highlights two big things to me.
1. PL matches are even harder to win this time round despite having a much improved team for most of the season.
2. Despite individual PL level performances by many of our players the seasons been a failure due to a lack of ability in key areas.

Lambo

Pluto

Andersen for me. Honourable mentions for Areola and Reed.

cottage expat

Quote from: We Are Premier League on April 20, 2021, 11:52:26 AM
Tough call between Areola and Andersen.

I will go with Andersen since he has been great deffensivly but is also so important when we have the ball, great range of passing, calm and hardly ever gives it away.

+1

S.F.Sorrow

1) Areola
2) Andersen
3) Reed

Areala is world class! Like every other GK he makes the occasional mistake but he really is something special. At the start of the season his punches seemed to be his only weak spot but it looks like he has learned from his mistakes. I really wish there was some way we could keep him but sadly that's probably not gonna happen. Possibly the best GK I've seen at Fulham, and we've had some really great ones!

Andersen has been amazing too but I somehow have a feeling he may have had the season of his life and perhaps has overperformed slightly. I would still want us to keep him of course, he is pure class and BY FAR our best CB since Hangeland but sadly he will leave at the end of the season no matter what division we're in.

Reed has been the big surprise for me. I honestly didn't expect him to be quite good enough for the PL. I didn't think he would have the pace for it but he covers more ground than anyone else. His character, work rate and determination more than weight up for his limitations. I hope he will stay with us for a very long time and will avoid injuries. With his style of playing I fear he may get a really bad injury sooner or later...

hovewhite

Woolly Mammoth

It appears that the general opinion is that Anderson, Harrison Reed and Areola in any order are the outstanding players above other members of the team and I agree.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.