watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Start the engine !

Started by JimmyConway, April 25, 2021, 12:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

Looks like this campaign has run its course now with Burnley 2 up at Wolves!

Makes the team & tactics Parker played against Wolves all the evident now.

New Broom ?

Blawarmy

Quote from: JimmyConway on April 25, 2021, 12:25:58 PM
Looks like this campaign has run its course now with Burnley 2 up at Wolves!

Makes the team & tactics Parker played against Wolves all the evident now.

New Broom ?
Scott and Tony's yoyo army

roberto w6

Scott and Tony's yoyo army
[/quote]

I'm not so confident we'd be in contention for promotion from the Championship with the likely players we'll have. We've all knocked the term "yo-yo" but can you imagine what a utopic dream it would be to come up/go down again after 5 or 6 dreary years mid table in the Championship. "Yo-yo" might sadly become what we aspire to if we carry on like this.

Unfortunately, it looks almost an impossibility for us to stay up. If we do go down, we need to completely freshen things up with bright progressive positive football even if we get a few shitty results while we wait for things to gel. I see little point with us carrying on as we are. If we look back to this time last year, we weren't on a collective high about the chance of being promoted. We were unhappy with our style of play and many didn't think we'd come up at all. This squad, style of play and, alas, our manager (unless he can show a new side to his approach in the remaining games - which I really hope he does because he's a good man with potential) will have all had their chance to show what they can do and it'll be time to move on.

COYW - show us something different in these remaining games. If it is all over, let's at least go out with a bang

Buffalo76

Another car crash of a Premier League season

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Buffalo76 on April 25, 2021, 01:48:57 PM

More frustrating than the last one - this time we had a team good enough to stay up. Sadly we were strangled by the tactics of our Manager.

Sgt Fulham

I disagree. While certainly a failure, it was much better than last time. We had some really good games and some great results. We got to watch two or three absolutely top players, but unfortunately there was not a balance of quality within the squad, and this is what has sent us down.

hovewhite

Becoming a yo yo club under the khan's is looking likely so might as well get use to it.as it seems no real long term plan in place it's all done on the hoof by the wrestling promoter.

JimOG

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on April 25, 2021, 02:06:42 PM

I disagree. While certainly a failure, it was much better than last time. We had some really good games and some great results. We got to watch two or three absolutely top players, but unfortunately there was not a balance of quality within the squad, and this is what has sent us down.

+1

blingo

What a GREAT chant from the Hammersmith End.......Scott and Tony's yo yo army......hahahahahahaha.

Blingo would fly over just to sing it.

alfie

Quote from: blingo on April 26, 2021, 09:23:40 AM
What a GREAT chant from the Hammersmith End.......Scott and Tony's yo yo army......hahahahahahaha.

Mr B, you have contradicted yourself, in another thread you said you won't fly over to watch Fulham whilst TK/SP are here.
😂
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

blingo

Quote from: alfie on April 26, 2021, 09:36:45 AM
Quote from: blingo on April 26, 2021, 09:23:40 AM

Mr B, you have contradicted yourself, in another thread you said you won't fly over to watch Fulham whilst TK/SP are here.
😂

Correct Alfie, it was very much tongue in cheek lol.