watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fixtures

Started by bobby01, April 28, 2021, 09:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

I am probably way behind you all,  but, we play Burnley on Monday 10th then Southampton on Wednesday the 12th, bit unfair that.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Fulham76

Quote from: bobby01 on April 28, 2021, 09:09:32 AM
I am probably way behind you all,  but, we play Burnley on Monday 10th then Southampton on Wednesday the 12th, bit unfair that.

Not ideal, but makes no difference to us now though.

Maybe a chance to rotate the squad as we prepare for yet another rebuild when all the loanee's move on.

sarnian

Other teams are playing Sunday and Tuesday so no real difference.

rebel

Southampton play Liverpool on Saturday 8th May. Southampton won the reverse fixture.

The Cravenette

Those midweek games have not been given ther TV schedules yet so I would imagine things will get moved around a bit.

filham

Our recent schedule of games is crazy. No match last week end  then 9 days between the Chelsea and Burnley games but Burnley/Saints and Man.u. all suddenly come in 5 days.

Blame the computer.

We Are Premier League

The Southamption game will most likely be push to the weekend of the 15th, with the Man U game played during the final midweek in front of their fans.

Southampton is also likely to play their postponed game against palace before our game so it might work in our favour.

The Cravenette

Quote from: filham on April 28, 2021, 10:18:57 AM
Our recent schedule of games is crazy. No match last week end  then 9 days between the Chelsea and Burnley games but Burnley/Saints and Man.u. all suddenly come in 5 days.

Blame the computer.

No game last weekend was because our match against Spurs was brought forward once it was known they were in the Carabao Cup final. The next set of midweek fixtures were there from the beginning.  The issue was our weekend match being moved to Monday.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on April 28, 2021, 09:26:25 AM
Quote from: bobby01 on April 28, 2021, 09:09:32 AM

Not ideal, but makes no difference to us now though.

Maybe a chance to rotate the squad as we prepare for yet another rebuild when all the loanee's move on.

0001.jpeg

We Are Premier League

This is what i think it will be...

1   Chelsea
10 Burnley
15 Southampton
19 Man U
23 Newcastle

We Are Premier League

I had a dream...

Chelski are mentally preparing for RM game...and hand us the three points...
Southampton go for a boozer after beating Palace (and ensuring that they stay up)...and hand us three point a few days later...
Newcastle go for a boozer after beating She U (and ensuring that they stay up)...and hand us three point a few days later...

Nine points in the bag without even counting the Burnley and Man U game...

filham

Quote from: We Are Premier League on April 28, 2021, 02:35:12 PM
I had a dream...

Chelski are mentally preparing for RM game...and hand us the three points...
Southampton go for a boozer after beating Palace (and ensuring that they stay up)...and hand us three point a few days later...
Newcastle go for a boozer after beating She U (and ensuring that they stay up)...and hand us three point a few days later...

Nine points in the bag without even counting the Burnley and Man U game...
That is more like living in a fairy tale than a dream.