more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Seen it all now

Started by bobby01, April 30, 2021, 10:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

job
At 40, Scott Parker has already overseen Fulham's return to the Premier League via the play-offs last season, but his side are in danger of going straight back down.

The former England midfielder was a popular figure at the club as a player as well as when he returned as an under-18s coach and has qualities that may appeal to Levy and Spurs fans - a desire to play attractive football and to trust in young players.

From bbc site, have I missed the attractive football and young players somehow.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

The Old Count

We have played some attractive football. It"s just the attempts to shut up shop with a one goal lead that has been frustrating. And as for young players - anyone under 40 looks young to me.

filham

Quote from: The Old Count on April 30, 2021, 10:47:57 AM
We have played some attractive football. It"s just the attempts to shut up shop with a one goal lead that has been frustrating. And as for young players - anyone under 40 looks young to me.
Sorry, scoring only nine goals at the Cottage from seventeen matches will never equate to attractive football for me.

Mod: Bracket cleaning

Dodger53

Apparently we have the second youngest squad in the division so I guess that's the young player bit. As for attractive football then someone is mightily deluded. We play boreing football. We time waste with possesion and then say we ran out of time.

The Old Count

Quote from: filham on April 30, 2021, 06:55:22 PM

Quote from: The Old Count on April 30, 2021, 10:47:57 AM
Sorry, scoring only nine goals at the Cottage from seventeen matches will never equate to attractive football for me.

I did say 'some' attractive football. I agree with you though. Most of it has been pretty turgid.

Mod: Bracket Cleaning

rebel

To get the defence sorted, but then fail at the attacking is indefensible, I think we are too safe. We are the only team that gets the ball into the opposition half, then pass the ball back into our own half. Against Everton victory, we didn't do that, if we lost the ball, we chased it down.
I don't understand how he 'masterminded' that victory and some others, but we couldn't beat Leeds, Villa and Wolves. 

WindyCity

IDK, whatever BBC site posted this tripe obviously has not been following FFC very closely at all this season.......