watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Anguissa

Started by perry geyton, May 01, 2021, 07:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyFFC

I like/rate Zambo, and he's improved massively since his ill fated first season with us. However the fella couldn't hit a barn door unfortunately

perry geyton

Quote from: MartyFFC on May 08, 2021, 07:25:56 PM
I like/rate Zambo, and he's improved massively since his ill fated first season with us. However the fella couldn't hit a barn door unfortunately
Fair enough if you paid 8 mil for him but 25 ? 😳

ALG01

Quote from: perry geyton on May 08, 2021, 06:24:40 PM
Quote from: ALG01 on May 07, 2021, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on May 07, 2021, 08:47:54 PM
Quote from: TC's Sporran on May 07, 2021, 08:35:43 PM
i cant see where perry geyton has been rude

i think some on here are being too sensitive
its a football forum
akin to debating in the pub and on the terraces

all this taking offence malarkey doesnt have to happen

react to it with banter and humour
no need for insults
just be cool and everyone will get along fine

back on topic for a while he was head and shoulders our best larker albeit without much end product
but to only have 2 goals to your name in your whole career surprises me
he does attempt to dribble in the wrong areas and has a bad habit of switching off

i cant see £25 million but im living in the past with league one players almost commanding that fee
Yep it's called cancel culture mate it's the new thing, eventually all banter will be gone in fear of offending, leading to a sterile world of nothingness....
Flat Woke

You don't do banter. Banter is funny and has a cutting edge you are just rude. This is the fourth time being rude without saying anything. 

Let me know when the banter is starting?

OK wet wipe whatever you say

fith time.
normally when people give offence, whether they meant to or not, they say sorry back off and life carries on.
but you don't seem to get it.

I don't know how old you are but I am guessing quite young and  I am tired of your nonesense.

however, you are a fulham fan so I forgive you anyway and hope we can at least enjoy a win together on Monday.

perry geyton

Quote from: ALG01 on May 08, 2021, 09:25:46 PM

its a football forum

no need for insults

back on topic for a while he was head and shoulders our best larker albeit without much end product
he does attempt to dribble in the wrong areas and has a bad habit of switching off

i cant see £25 million but im living in the past with league one players almost commanding that fee
Yep it's called cancel culture mate it's the new thing, eventually all banter will be gone in fear of offending, leading to a sterile world of nothingness....
Flat Woke

You don't do banter. Banter is funny and has a cutting edge you are just rude. This is the fourth time being rude without saying anything. 

fith time.
normally when people give offence, whether they meant to or not, they say sorry back off and life carries on.

I don't know how old you are but I am guessing quite young and  I am tired of your nonesense.

however, you are a fulham fan so I forgive you anyway and hope we can at least enjoy a win together on Monday.

I merely said I don't buy the long COVID excuse and that's insulting to you that I questioned your theory  ? Immediately you jumped on the defensive like how dare you !!!

Angussa's an athlete and in this day and age he wouldn't be anywhere near that pitch if he wasn't 100%

I'm not to bothered about the Burnley game now As I'm actually looking forward to the drop and a reshuffle

I'm worried if we win it'll give Parker more credibility

Twig

Quote from: perry geyton on May 07, 2021, 05:17:41 PM
Quote from: Twig on May 07, 2021, 04:32:58 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on May 07, 2021, 02:49:31 PM
Oh dear it looks like I've offended The Guardian reading brigade on here my apologies

If this is the case then Anguissa's been suffering from long COVID since the day we signed him

I'm not sure how on earth you do which newspaper I might read from my post but carry on in your own deluded manner.  Your apology is accepted.
Hang on a minute Mr Sensitive I didn't apologize to you, don't turn my words around

It's a football forum lighten up

Err, you did apologise and I graciously accepted that apology. Either you are very old, very stoned or very stupid to deny that.

ALG01

Quote from: perry geyton on May 08, 2021, 10:35:44 PM
Quote from: ALG01 on May 08, 2021, 09:25:46 PM

its a football forum

no need for insults

Flat Woke

fith time.

I merely said I don't buy the long COVID excuse and that's insulting to you that I questioned your theory  ? Immediately you jumped on the defensive like how dare you !!!

Angussa's an athlete and in this day and age he wouldn't be anywhere near that pitch if he wasn't 100%

I'm not to bothered about the Burnley game now As I'm actually looking forward to the drop and a reshuffle

I'm worried if we win it'll give Parker more credibility

I Said
I think before covid he was totally brilliant, our best player, but he couldn't shoot straight.

Since coming back he is nowhere near the same dynamic player, still good but not the same and I hope that doesn't last for his sake.

You eaxactly said
'The whole COVID excuse is such a load of nonsense I've no idea how that excuse circulated, must of been Anguissa's agent '

this means my opinion is nonsense and what is more it came about not by what I saw with my eyes but that I was subject to some conspiracy. Maybe I was a trifle touchy but rude is what I took you to be because you used rude language to me about my intellectual capability. I also note you don't care about the burnley game, and I still do.That pretty much sums it up.

I gave you the chance to end this graciously. But I think we are now done.I will enjoy the game tomorrow, no matter what.
I am hoping for the most unlikely miracle but expecting to watch championship football next season. However, the longer the dream exists of hope, I will take it.

rebel

Paper talk, Everton are interested in him, transfer fee £25m.

With his ability, he should have more assists and goals. I think Parker has confused him, dropping him when he was doing well, now bringing him back. He has his faults (giving the ball away).   

perry geyton

Quote from: rebel on May 09, 2021, 06:03:47 PM

With his ability, he should have more assists and goals. I think Parker has confused him, dropping him when he was doing well, now bringing him back. He has his faults (giving the ball away).   

25 mil I'd bite their hands off for that, hopefully they can teach him how not to do a U turn when he's in a promising position

We Are Premier League

Quote from: rebel on May 09, 2021, 06:03:47 PM

25m and a loan to buy deal for Anthony Gordon please

perry geyton

Anguissa finally shakes off long COVID and gets a hat trick today !!!!?????

TC's Sporran

hes already had a shot on goal

ScalleysDad

The Guardian!!!!!! How flipping dare you.