https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker to Spurs

Started by Simply91, May 05, 2021, 01:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simply91

Blawarmy

MartyFFC

Can you imagine getting rid of Parker AND getting some compensation. Talk about Christmas come early

LittleErn

Quote from Berbatov " he has to be young and in full power of his ability and wake up every morning to say 'let's go, let's go, let's crush it'." Sound like Parker? Really?

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

west kowloon white

Yep- need massive compensation for this purveyor of slick attacking football that would grace the worlds finest stadiums.

filham

Too Early for a Parker move to Spurs.
He needs a promotion season and safe premier season with us and then Spurs will be sniffing around the Cottage door in the hope of of grabbing Parker and him taking a couple of our best players with him at a knock down price.

WindyCity

I didn't read the article, but I find these sort of pontifications rather amusing.  I like SP.  But I don't see how any established 'big' club would even consider him at this stage of his career.  He really hasn't done much to warrant such consideration, in my view.

ScalleysDad

Good luck to him if he goes. He was always rated highly as he moved through the 'badges' and Hodgson had a lot of time for him. It will be our loss and then all the instant success gang can bemoan why Benitez has isolated Mitrovic to the thirds or why Howe only lasted three months in 'our way of doing things'

cottage expat

Hard to see the likes of Kane and Son adapting to his style of play  079.gif

Blawarmy

Quote from: cottage expat on May 05, 2021, 05:17:24 PM

Kane demoted to the bench for most of the season after a couple of bad games

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Blawarmy on May 05, 2021, 05:19:22 PM

I suspect if he were out of form, injured, not match fit or match ready then he would be.

We Are Premier League

Swap him for Troy Parrott

H4usuallysitting

How much compensation are we giving Hotspuds

Milo

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 05, 2021, 05:32:11 PM

I suspect if he were out of form, injured, not match fit or match ready then he would be.

What about scoring numerous international goals while labelled as such?

Dunstable Fulham

I suppose it depends on their perception of what he has achieved with his Fulham team. I know from speaking to my non supporting mates/work colleagues a number of them believe that he has created a team that is hard to beat, plays good football and is achieving pretty much what you would expect from Fulham in the Premiership - for a young English manager with only two years experience they think this season has enhanced his reputation.
I feel differently- they are not watching the games from start to finish - they havnt had to suffer the negativity and dullness of a lot of our football and the total frustration at watching us in possession. I'd be happy to see him go and wish him all the best.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Milo on May 05, 2021, 07:00:27 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 05, 2021, 05:32:11 PM

What about scoring numerous international goals while labelled as such?

Southgate would not play Kane if he was not 100%

Willham

I voted to keep parker but if he went to spurs I'd be pretty happy.
We get some compensation and I do picture parker in a spurs shirt so I feel it fits

Jules

Quote from: Willham on May 05, 2021, 08:08:06 PM
I voted to keep parker but if he went to spurs I'd be pretty happy.
We get some compensation and I do picture parker in a spurs shirt so I feel it fits
Same with me. He is a spurs guy deep down. I don't think he will get the job though. Really surprised he is anywhere near the shortlist

Wingnut

Quote from: WindyCity on May 05, 2021, 04:10:53 PM
I didn't read the article, but I find these sort of pontifications rather amusing.  I like SP.  But I don't see how any established 'big' club would even consider him at this stage of his career.  He really hasn't done much to warrant such consideration, in my view.

I like SP but the Spurs odds dont make any sense. He's second favourite for the job, and the likes of Sean Dyche, a rock solid PL manager, is miles behind him. I think it'd be a bad move for Scot at this point in his career.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.