watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker OR Mitrovic

Started by perry geyton, May 13, 2021, 05:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Who would you rather have around next season ?
cos by the looks of it if Parker stays then Mitro is long long gone

Personally I'd go with the Serb

Willham

I thought mitrovic came out and said he'd love to be playing for SP in the championship again?

Which surprised me as I thought he'd feel hard done by. Makes the theory of a fall out between the two seem less likely?

But if it came to it I would probably take mitrovic but if we had another proven striker who had some pace then I'd keep SP

H4usuallysitting

Both.... let's hope both have a point to prove

rebel

Both, Mitro has well under performed, even if he doesn't agree with Parker and tactics, I don't think he's done himself any favors with his performances.
Even with limited opportunities, he is a lot better then he has shown this season. I think it has a lot to do with the team that started the first handful of
matches being dropped. Thus him saying the 'current' playing team isn't good enough. A totally different player for country, a 'willing runner'.   

perry geyton

Quote from: rebel on May 13, 2021, 06:05:05 PM
Both, Mitro has well under performed, even if he doesn't agree with Parker and tactics, I don't think he's done himself any favors with his performances.
Even with limited opportunities, he is a lot better then he has shown this season. I think it has a lot to do with the team that started the first handful of
matches being dropped. Thus him saying the 'current' playing team isn't good enough. A totally different player for country, a 'willing runner'.   
But at an international level he's banging em in ?

He's simply not getting the service surely with Scott's style of play

perry geyton

Quote from: Willham on May 13, 2021, 06:01:40 PM
I thought mitrovic came out and said he'd love to be playing for SP in the championship again?

Which surprised me as I thought he'd feel hard done by. Makes the theory of a fall out between the two seem less likely?

But if it came to it I would probably take mitrovic but if we had another proven striker who had some pace then I'd keep SP
He would say that he's under contract

davew

Quote from: perry geyton on May 13, 2021, 05:57:29 PM
Who would you rather have around next season ?
cos by the looks of it if Parker stays then Mitro is long long gone

Personally I'd go with the Serb
Neither thanks, new start all round is required!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

rebel

Quote from: perry geyton on May 13, 2021, 06:11:54 PM

He's missed some easy chances for club, if those same chances had been presented for country, he would put them away.

I can also confidently say if he stays next season, in the first 7 / 8 matches he will be top scorer, on something ridiculous like 10 goals. 

Yes he's had Covid, punished for 'lockdown' breaches, missed penalty for country, stuff to deal with. Still he's had moments to 'shine', hasn't happened. 

MartyFFC

Prolific goal scorer at championship level vs Parkerball. I'll take the first option

perry geyton

Quote from: rebel on May 13, 2021, 06:49:38 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on May 13, 2021, 06:11:54 PM

He's missed some easy chances for club, if those same chances had been presented for country, he would put them away.

I can also confidently say if he stays next season, in the first 7 / 8 matches he will be top scorer, on something ridiculous like 10 goals. 

Yes he's had Covid, punished for 'lockdown' breaches, missed penalty for country, stuff to deal with. Still he's had moments to 'shine', hasn't happened. 
Maybe that's why he couldn't get a game under Benitez who'd I'd love as a manager over Parker

Mitro was instrumental on us going up last season, with Parker as manager minus Mitro's goals we WILL struggle
Mid table

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Plodder

Luka

Both have totally underwhelming this season.