more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan @ the beginning & also @ the end

Started by AnotherVicHalomLoveChild, May 18, 2021, 08:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

of our wretched season.

What a disgraceful undervaluing & underuse of a very good, very committed & hard working player - for us!

Has had his demons, issues etc but is very intelligent, a thinker about the game & tries his best for us.

How many of the hapless, hopeless loanees failed to deliver that amount of effort, energy & commitment?

Scotty got his badly wrong so make him a key part of the team next season, who ever is in charge!

Just saying!

rebel

I agree, but I'd play him further up, but give strict orders to pass forward. Parker prefers 'Parkerball'.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on May 18, 2021, 08:00:29 PM
of our wretched season.

What a disgraceful undervaluing & underuse of a very good, very committed & hard working player - for us!

Has had his demons, issues etc but is very intelligent, a thinker about the game & tries his best for us.

How many of the hapless, hopeless loanees failed to deliver that amount of effort, energy & commitment?

Scotty got his badly wrong so make him a key part of the team next season, who ever is in charge!

Just saying!
Well said.  :plus one:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

sarvenpa

of our wretched season.

Just saying!

:plus one:

MikeTheCubed

Don't think Bryan would have been the messiah but Parker is a very naughty boy for not at least trying it more.

RaySmith

The manager has to make a choice, doesn't mean Joe isn't valued.
Don't think Robinson could be faulted for lack of effort.

Don't think his 'issues' were anything to do it - he was on the bench most games.

I'm a huge fan of Joe myself, as a person and a player, and would have liked to have seen him feature more.

Well done to him today, anyway, and to Scott and  the players.

HV71

of our wretched season.

Just saying!

Great post and well said

SP

BestOfBrede

Agree
Let Lookman go back and use Robinson and Bryan on the left.
They can compliment each other with overlapping and taking on players/getting crosses in.
Will be better than the usual one trick and fail that we see.

Woolly Mammoth

I am very pleased for Joe and all the players that took part tonight and for Scott Parker. Amazing when you think about it that Fulham this season have won at Liverpool, Everton and Leicester, and drew at Man Utd, Spurs and Arsenal, yet we still go down. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

Lets be clear, Bryan is not PL quality at defending and unlikely to improve enough to ever be so.

But he does stand out among all our squad in getting in the right attacking positions, delivering quality crosses, can spot a pass in and around the oppositions box and his finishing is as good as anyone's.

Considering how we have struggled to create good chances and how other players have been asked to play in unusual positions, it was a big mistake not to try and utilise him during the season.

Nero

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 18, 2021, 09:41:21 PM
I am very pleased for Joe and all the players that took part tonight and for Scott Parker. Amazing when you think about it that Fulham this season have won at Liverpool, Everton and Leicester, and drew at Man Utd, Spurs and Arsenal, yet we still go down. 

So perhaps our squad is good enough and TK is a great DoF and it just the manager has got his tactics wrong against the teams at the bottom being too frighten to lose  086.gif

Stoneleigh Loyalist

A real team player but had he played at LB for most of the season too many would have been on his back for his bad positioning when defending.

filham

Right now it looks as if we need to play five at the back with Bryan and Reid as wing backs , surely if that worked at Old Trafford (with all home fans there) it is worth working on. We have the players for this system.

grandad

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 18, 2021, 09:41:21 PM

Those amazing results have somewhat softened the blow of relegation. They will live long in my memory.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Whitestone

I definitely agree that JB has been under used this season. His attacking threat has been missed. It's his defensive game that is the issue and probably why Parker has favoured Robinson. Still think that we should have seen more of Joe.

Wingnut

Going to be a big player for us next season, along with BDR.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ealex40

I like Joe and hope he stays with us next season.
To me, he looked and sounded fed up with the way he has been treated this season and he said that he was going away on holiday and wants to be ready to play next season...I hope it'll be for FFC, but who knows if he wants to move on?