watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the score v Liverpool

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, December 17, 2010, 11:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

On the face of it, Liverpool should win comfortably, but I have a small feeling that we might get something.

Having said that I am going for a 3-1 loss to temper expectations. AJ gets on the scoresheet to make it 2-1 but Babel pops up in the last few minutes and seals the win.

BalDrick

Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

ImperialWhite

Given our record, a draw is a distinctly plausible result. And it'd be a hugely useful draw (possibly keep us out of the relegation zone for another week).

However, Liverpool are very good at Anfield. They've won the last 5 league games there (with a scoreline of 15-2 or something).

2-0.

cebu

The sensible thing would be to predict a Fulham defeat, but I'll stick my neck out for a 1-1 draw.   :wine:

epsomraver

They are without Gerrard and Carragher, Torres doesn't like the cold, so 1-1 I am going for

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

MJG

close game..maybe 1-1 but I suspect 2-1 to Liverpool.

MikeR

We're not going to score, but I think we can manage to keep them out as we did last season.
0-0.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

jarv

No doubt will park the bus, managed 0-1 chelsea and 1-2 arsenal so could be 0-0 if we don't get another "home" ref..

SmithyFFC

Liverpool 1-3 Fulham

Gera, Dempsey and Etuhu and Fulham, Torres for Liverpool.
FTID

mrska

We will lose 2-1  after going 1 up!   :012:

Vinnieffc

I've just got a feeling in my water (or is that 2 pints of lunchtime Kronenbourg) that we're going to sneak it 2-1.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on December 17, 2010, 01:29:27 PM
Liverpool 1-3 Fulham

Gera, Dempsey and Etuhu and Fulham, Torres for Liverpool.

Woof. Wouldn't that be nice?

In fact, I reckon the universe might conspire to make this happen just to stop me whinging for a week.

(at 110.0 for this score to happen on BetFair, I might just pop £2 on...)

RidgeRider

With players out for Liverpool, form down a bit, and our players likely 'up' to play against Hodgson, this has draw written all over it given we never win away.....nor at home to often.

1-1

HatterDon

A team that can't buy a goal goes out and hits a "Big Four" team for three. Well, it happened twice last season. What could be more Fulhamish than opening up a big vat of Black and White Whup-ass on The Plod in their own park?

COYW!  :HD:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: HatterDon on December 17, 2010, 02:19:20 PM
A team that can't buy a goal goes out and hits a "Big Four" team for three. Well, it happened twice last season. What could be more Fulhamish than opening up a big vat of Black and White Whup-ass on The Plod in their own park?

COYW!  :HD:

Step away from the mushrooms....  :down_under: